July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
Can you please let me know what kind of documents did you submit when they asked for documents? Also, did you hire a lawyer or just did it yourself? My husband case got denied for the same reason as you, just want to fight for it and your guidance will really help me. Please let me know.
Hello,
I submitted additional documents from my recent trip of visit and also more conversation as they were concerned why I did not provide conversation from the day we started talking which was 5 years ago. When doing the application from the beginning, I only provided recent conversation and did not think I had to go more deep as they only said 10 pages of convo. That was one of the reason why I got refused in the first place. And I did hire a lawyer to help me out with the ADR process.

maxprostomax

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hello,
I submitted additional documents from my recent trip of visit and also more conversation as they were concerned why I did not provide conversation from the day we started talking which was 5 years ago. When doing the application from the beginning, I only provided recent conversation and did not think I had to go more deep as they only said 10 pages of convo. That was one of the reason why I got refused in the first place. And I did hire a lawyer to help me out with the ADR process.
This is really strange. They denied you because you didn't have your old conversations saved and printed? Did you have proofs like marriage ceremony pics and so on?

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Hey guys, any updates? PPRs? Anybody? Please share some good news, or it looks like there's no life in Warsaw.

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Hey guys, any updates? PPRs? Anybody? Please share some good news, or it looks like there's no life in Warsaw.
It is deep night in Warsaw, no one works :D
The most recent - I got a biometrics request on the 28th of February...
Even don't want to guess, when I'll get MR. It is definitely loosing game:confused:

Reactions: JoshC

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
@svilli , any updates? though I guess I can ask same question for the next few months and get "no" for an answer...
Hi @alaria:)
Warsaw is sleeping :((
After my file was transferred there, they started processing it and I got only Biometrics request. No medicals yet.
Now I realise that it is good that I have Quebec stage too. At least I have news from them this month:D Should receive our CSQ by the beginning of April, and then, hope o_O to get news from my lovely Warsaw :D

Reactions: alaria