Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
modustollens said:
I am already in Canada; I returned a few months ago.

I doubt there is any way I could be with her at that time given the way borders work.

Or, is there a special officer in charge of such things that I could write to?

I thought about flying to Germany or wherever her connecting flight is in order to enter the country with her at the same time.
Sure if you fly here with her you can stand beside her it is a pleasent happy moment

zayceva

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Sous02 said:
Warsaw is quick but not Wednesday morning quick. Late next week is my guess and you will not hear anything from Warsaw. We used vfs and were able to track when it began the journey back.
We used UPS, but the email states that once the passport is ready for pick up, you will get instructions for your courier.. So we are just waiting for the email.

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
zayceva said:
We used UPS, but the email states that once the passport is ready for pick up, you will get instructions for your courier.. So we are just waiting for the email.
Sometimes there is difficulty getting a courier to pick up without prepayment. Often the courier will want a business license. Not sure about ups.

zayceva

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Sous02 said:
Sometimes there is difficulty getting a courier to pick up without prepayment. Often the courier will want a business license. Not sure about ups.
I don't know what to do about this ... :/

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
zayceva said:
I don't know what to do about this ... :/
Try calling ups monday morning. If it is a problem do you know someone who has a business? Or try calling vfsglobal and see if they can help.

zayceva

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Sous02 said:
Try calling ups monday morning. If it is a problem do you know someone who has a business? Or try calling vfsglobal and see if they can help.
Well I'm hoping we get the email with the courier pick up instructions as said in the ppr email. Then we will see where to go from there.
And hmm, I guess maybe a business yeah, but how do they go about it ?

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
zayceva said:
Well I'm hoping we get the email with the courier pick up instructions as said in the ppr email. Then we will see where to go from there.
And hmm, I guess maybe a business yeah, but how do they go about it ?
You would use the business account with ups and address it to you. Hopefully you can pay the business. The courier is reluctant because they have difficulty getting their money after the fact. Ups is big so if anyone can help you it is them.

zayceva

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Sous02 said:
You would use the business account with ups and address it to you. Hopefully you can pay the business. The courier is reluctant because they have difficulty getting their money after the fact. Ups is big so if anyone can help you it is them.
Makes sense.
But that's kinda stupid, do they think we don't want our passports back ?!

I hope UPS works out.

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
zayceva said:
Makes sense.
But that's kinda stupid, do they think we don't want our passports back ?!

I hope UPS works out.
To them it is business. I hesitated telling you as I did not want to upset or worry you but thought some notice might help you if there was a problem

zayceva

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Sous02 said:
To them it is business. I hesitated telling you as I did not want to upset or worry you but thought some notice might help you if there was a problem
Thank you very much for the heads up..I really appreciate it.

Will let you know how it all works out.. hopefully good. One way or another, we will get it back. Will pay whatever we have to.

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
zayceva said:
Thank you very much for the heads up..I really appreciate it.

Will let you know how it all works out.. hopefully good. One way or another, we will get it back. Will pay whatever we have to.
Please do let me know how you make out. We all have this process chess in common

Kazcan

Mar 22, 2017
Hello to you all
i have been following this timeline for quite a long time and have enjoyed so many of your happiness and a few sadness.but have been to shy to join you all in discussion until today i have also sponsored my wife and we have had some hic ups which brings me to today. ill give a small background. before we married we applied to visit to meet family but were turned down. so we had been already in touch with a great immigration lawyer who started PR sponsorship for us. anyhow i was approved as sponsor in aug. they started processing in warsaw start of oct. after sponsorship approval we were told she would get a trv to visit no problem but alas after applying at xmas we were refused as they said dual intent. so we try one more time with more documentation showing i work here we live here etc. it was approved only to be denied 1 hour after approval how ever that was possible haahah. so we all decided to let this play out. anyhow in jan they asked us for new police paper with both my wifes married and maiden name and wanted more background info they asked for time from 18 not just 10 years. which we gladly took care of. after sent these in about a week later we were requested to re do my wife and daughters medicals they were just expiring i believe it had been about a year since we did them. these were sent in a week ago. today i wake up and i see a decision made.
i am so nervous we have had enough heartbreak lol. so tell me all your thoughts is this a positive or a negative,

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
Kazcan said:
Hello to you all
i have been following this timeline for quite a long time and have enjoyed so many of your happiness and a few sadness.but have been to shy to join you all in discussion until today i have also sponsored my wife and we have had some hic ups which brings me to today. ill give a small background. before we married we applied to visit to meet family but were turned down. so we had been already in touch with a great immigration lawyer who started PR sponsorship for us. anyhow i was approved as sponsor in aug. they started processing in warsaw start of oct. after sponsorship approval we were told she would get a trv to visit no problem but alas after applying at xmas we were refused as they said dual intent. so we try one more time with more documentation showing i work here we live here etc. it was approved only to be denied 1 hour after approval how ever that was possible haahah. so we all decided to let this play out. anyhow in jan they asked us for new police paper with both my wifes married and maiden name and wanted more background info they asked for time from 18 not just 10 years. which we gladly took care of. after sent these in about a week later we were requested to re do my wife and daughters medicals they were just expiring i believe it had been about a year since we did them. these were sent in a week ago. today i wake up and i see a decision made.
i am so nervous we have had enough heartbreak lol. so tell me all your thoughts is this a positive or a negative,
It is positive news. You would have been asked to an interview or for more documentation. Congratulations and welcome your spouse to Canada!

zayceva

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi Sous..
Today our status on gckey changed to application complete and approved.. I'm only assuming that since they got out passports last Wednesday, it means they stamped the visa and were waiting for the email from them now ? Or they sent the passport ? Wanted to call today until I seen this change... What does it mean? I thought gckey changes when he lands in Canada ...??

zayceva

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Kazcan said:
Hello to you all
I also believe it is a positive answer.. So many good news lately ! Warsaw is working great.