Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2016
LANDED..........
14-01-2016
I just got a 'Request for Submission of Passport(s)' :D :D And e-cas has been updated to decision made.

in the email they ask for :

1. A photocopy of the bio page of your passport and each accompanying dependent to the Embassy of Canada in Warsaw by mail, e-mail (warsaw-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca) or by fax (48 22 584-3194).

2. Two (2) recent photographs for yourself and each accompanying dependent

Later it says :

Please submit everything in one package, with a copy of this letter, within 30 days. Failure to comply with this request within this time frame may result in the closure of your application without further notification.

My question for all of you is that #1 tells me to email/fax it, but then they tell me everything should be submitted together... and I'm assuming they don't just want a scanned copy of the photos.

Any suggestions?

Aman_Khatra

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
File Transfer...
23-11-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
jcallahan said:
I just got a 'Request for Submission of Passport(s)' :D :D And e-cas has been updated to decision made.

1. A photocopy of the bio page of your passport and each accompanying dependent to the Embassy of Canada in Warsaw by mail, e-mail (warsaw-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca) or by fax (48 22 584-3194).

Later it says :

Please submit everything in one package, with a copy of this letter, within 30 days. Failure to comply with this request within this time frame may result in the closure of your application without further notification.

My question for all of you is that #1 tells me to email/fax it, but then they tell me everything should be submitted together... and I'm assuming they don't just want a scanned copy of the photos.

Any suggestions?
WOW, congratulations! You are near the end, I suppose :)

granol

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
AOR Received.
16-07-2015
File Transfer...
26-08-2015 (SA)
Med's Done....
27-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2016
jcallahan said:

Later it says :

Any suggestions?

Congratz... we were the next big batch :)...

I think you should send at least the scanned copy of the picture page of the passport cause my wife doesn't have this in her letter...

She has this :

1. Original signed valid passport for yourself and each accompanying dependent:

· Each person, including minor children, must have their own passport, and there must be at least two blank pages in each passport

· Ordinary passports are the only type of passports into which a permanent resident visa may be inserted. Diplomatic, official, and other special passports are not acceptable

· For your visas to have maximum validity, all passports should be valid for at least 12 months from the date of your medical examinations. You must submit the passport(s) that you intend to use to enter to Canada

· Passports that are not signed by the holder are not valid for travel

2. Two (2) recent photographs for yourself and each accompanying dependent:

· The photos must be 50 mm x 70 mm, and must have a white background. Exact photo specifications are available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

· The name of each applicant must be written on the back of one (1) picture

Lvartano

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1 22-04-2015; AOR2 02-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-05-2015
Med's Done....
25-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Copy of PP 25-09-2015; PPR - 01/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
30/09/2015
LANDED..........
November 2015
jcallahan said:

Later it says :

Any suggestions?
I just checked the e-mail that my wife received pertaining to the same request from the visa office. At the bottom of our e-mail there is instructions on "how to submit". However, mine was divided into two steps...send the photocopy of the passports in an e-mail format... and then a week later they asked for the passport and the two pics. It's strange that they are asking for that in the same e-mail. Maybe e-mail them and ask for specific instructions. It is a little bit unclear, which is strange in my opinion.

I'm not sure where you are located but perhaps a visit to the local VO may assist also.

imapeiceofwood

Jun 20, 2014
Can someone please explain me how people who aplied 4 months after me get their papers approved and decision done and i still never heard anything... everytime i come on this forum i just wanna break my phone from frustration haha. What should i do?

jcallahan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Nomination.....
SA 29-09-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
23-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2016
LANDED..........
14-01-2016
Lvartano said:
I just checked the e-mail that my wife received pertaining to the same request from the visa office. At the bottom of our e-mail there is instructions on "how to submit". However, mine was divided into two steps...send the photocopy of the passports in an e-mail format... and then a week later they asked for the passport and the two pics. It's strange that they are asking for that in the same e-mail. Maybe e-mail them and ask for specific instructions. It is a little bit unclear, which is strange in my opinion.

I'm not sure where you are located but perhaps a visit to the local VO may assist also.
Yes I agree, a visit to the VO is the best option! Thankfully my spouse does not live very far away from the Warsaw office, and will go there tomorrow in person.

I will let you all know if he gets any further clarification tomorrow.

granol said:
Congratz... we were the next big batch :)...

I think you should send at least the scanned copy of the picture page of the passport cause my wife doesn't have this in her letter...

She has this :

1. Original signed valid passport for yourself and each accompanying dependent:

· Each person, including minor children, must have their own passport, and there must be at least two blank pages in each passport

· Ordinary passports are the only type of passports into which a permanent resident visa may be inserted. Diplomatic, official, and other special passports are not acceptable

· For your visas to have maximum validity, all passports should be valid for at least 12 months from the date of your medical examinations. You must submit the passport(s) that you intend to use to enter to Canada

· Passports that are not signed by the holder are not valid for travel

2. Two (2) recent photographs for yourself and each accompanying dependent:

· The photos must be 50 mm x 70 mm, and must have a white background. Exact photo specifications are available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

· The name of each applicant must be written on the back of one (1) picture
Also, I think that your request might be different than mine Granol, because my spouse is from Poland, which is Visa exempt. I think Russians require a visa to enter Canada? I was expecting to just receive the COPR in an email :p

I’m just so very excited to be near the end of this process (and a lot faster than I had anticipated :) )

Good luck to all of you! And as I said I will update with more information tomorrow if possible.
Thank you all for the congratulations!

jcallahan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Nomination.....
SA 29-09-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
23-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2016
LANDED..........
14-01-2016
imapeiceofwood said:
Can someone please explain me how people who aplied 4 months after me get their papers approved and decision done and i still never heard anything... everytime i come on this forum i just wanna break my phone from frustration haha. What should i do?
I am sorry to hear about your situation! I was in the same situation for SA approval, but at least I could call to get more information.

Unfortunately I am not sure what more you can do. I have read online that if you send a case specific inquiry prior to the posted processing time when you applied (I’m assuming it was 8 or 12 months when you applied), that it can send red flags to the VO.

If you are past those processing times, you would be able to send a case specific inquiry. Also, others on this forum have indicated that contacted their MP when they are fast the processing time tends to help as well.

I just made sure that my file was as well organized as possible. I had labels and I also used separators for the sections, numbers my photos, mail, letter, bank statements so that they were easy to reference and I think that may have helped with my processing time. I’m not sure of the complexity of your application, but ours was fairly simple, no kids, no previous marriages/sponsorships, etc.

I wish you the best of luck and hope that you hear something very soon!

imapeiceofwood

Jun 20, 2014
jcallahan said:
I am sorry to hear about your situation! I was in the same situation for SA approval, but at least I could call to get more information.

Unfortunately I am not sure what more you can do. I have read online that if you send a case specific inquiry prior to the posted processing time when you applied (I’m assuming it was 8 or 12 months when you applied), that it can send red flags to the VO.

If you are past those processing times, you would be able to send a case specific inquiry. Also, others on this forum have indicated that contacted their MP when they are fast the processing time tends to help as well.

I just made sure that my file was as well organized as possible. I had labels and I also used separators for the sections, numbers my photos, mail, letter, bank statements so that they were easy to reference and I think that may have helped with my processing time. I’m not sure of the complexity of your application, but ours was fairly simple, no kids, no previous marriages/sponsorships, etc.

I wish you the best of luck and hope that you hear something very soon!
If i dont hear anythinf from them in 2 weeks i will have to ask about that inquiry. Our case is simple too we are also young. Im only 22. We organized everything too. Maybe they threw my papers to the garbage :p

jcallahan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Nomination.....
SA 29-09-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
23-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2016
LANDED..........
14-01-2016
imapeiceofwood said:
If i dont hear anythinf from them in 2 weeks i will have to ask about that inquiry. Our case is simple too we are also young. Im only 22. We organized everything too. Maybe they threw my papers to the garbage :p
I really hope that was not the case! You are approaching the 8 month mark, not sure if it was 8 or 12 when you applied.

Also, just noticed that you are from Timmins! There are some of us from the North :p My Polish spouse finds it very cold in Timmins, I can only imagine how yours handles the Timmins weather!

imapeiceofwood

Jun 20, 2014
jcallahan said:
I really hope that was not the case! You are approaching the 8 month mark, not sure if it was 8 or 12 when you applied.

Also, just noticed that you are from Timmins! There are some of us from the North :p My Polish spouse finds it very cold in Timmins, I can only imagine how yours handles the Timmins weather!
I think it was 9 months when we applied. Does it count from when we applied or from when warsaw received papers?

It is me writing here (wife). Timmins its pretty cold since im from Cracow. Maybe one day we would move more down south. We have been few times in north bay and for sure its better then timmins. I like that big lake in north bay.

jcallahan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Nomination.....
SA 29-09-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
23-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2016
LANDED..........
14-01-2016
It counts from when Warsaw receives it unfortunately :)

Cracow is beautiful as well! My spouse is from near Cracow as well! He loves the lake here too, Nipissing, as he enjoys fishing. It must be hard for you to connect with other Polish people. There are very few in North Bay and it is hard to connect them, but he takes the opportunity to improve his English :)

imapeiceofwood

Jun 20, 2014
jcallahan said:

Cracow is beautiful as well! My spouse is from near Cracow as well! He loves the lake here too, Nipissing, as he enjoys fishing. It must be hard for you to connect with other Polish people. There are very few in North Bay and it is hard to connect them, but he takes the opportunity to improve his English :)
So i have no idea what was the processing time in May. You sponsor ur husband then and my husband sponsors me.

There is like no polish people in Timmins. Maybe few old once. What is ur husband planning to do in Canada?

Lvartano

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1 22-04-2015; AOR2 02-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-05-2015
Med's Done....
25-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Copy of PP 25-09-2015; PPR - 01/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
30/09/2015
LANDED..........
November 2015
jcallahan said:

I was told it was from the day you sent the application or was received (in Canada). That's a good question for the CIC office. I'm sure the 8 /9 or other is not from the Warsaw office. Then again I could be wrong.

jcallahan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Nomination.....
SA 29-09-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
23-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2016
LANDED..........
14-01-2016
imapeiceofwood said:
So i have no idea what was the processing time in May. You sponsor ur husband then and my husband sponsors me.

There is like no polish people in Timmins. Maybe few old once. What is ur husband planning to do in Canada?
He is an engineer and will start looking for a job as soon as he gets here :)

jcallahan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Nomination.....
SA 29-09-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
23-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2016
LANDED..........
14-01-2016
Lvartano said:
I was told it was from the day you sent the application or was received (in Canada). That's a good question for the CIC office. I'm sure the 8 /9 or other is not from the Warsaw office. Then again I could be wrong.
At one point, maybe it was longer than a year ago, the processing time for the Warsaw office was 8 months. I remember seeing it when my husband and I were first looking into the sponsorship process.

On the website it used to indicate that total processing time was sponsor approval + Processing at the VO. Therefore, if you are using the VO specific timelines (which no longer exist), then it would be since the application was received in Warsaw.

I'm 99% sure about this, maybe someone else can confirm?