Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
Oh ok. I was confused as to why they sent it to Warsaw. After talking to my MP’s office, he told me they usually send applications to other under-utilized offices if they have too much of a backlog. It makes sense, especially during COVID. Cant be 100% sure why it went there but it sounds reasonably true.
How did you come know your file sent there?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Oh ok. I was confused as to why they sent it to Warsaw. After talking to my MP’s office, he told me they usually send applications to other under-utilized offices if they have too much of a backlog. It makes sense, especially during COVID. Cant be 100% sure why it went there but it sounds reasonably true.
This seems true for Warsaw. Also to Vienna. There are only a certain number of visa offices in 'europe' that handle family applications and some like London and Paris typically cover large parts of the world eg Pakistan and the Maghreb.

Also some offices are in countries where lockdowns have been more severe hence probably bigger backlogs. (Even when visa offices don't shut completely they may be on skeleton staff and only handling emergencies)

Reactions: Naila Haris

ray86

May 6, 2021
This seems true for Warsaw. Also to Vienna. There are only a certain number of visa offices in 'europe' that handle family applications and some like London and Paris typically cover large parts of the world eg Pakistan and the Maghreb.

Also some offices are in countries where lockdowns have been more severe hence probably bigger backlogs. (Even when visa offices don't shut completely they may be on skeleton staff and only handling emergencies)
I agree. I just don’t understand why they sent it there at the tail end of the application process. Everything prior to the PPR was done at the London VO and then all of a sudden it was sent to Warsaw. I just hope they don’t take too long to send the COPR.

Reactions: Naila Haris

arsalsam786

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
It is working. It may take a while, as with other offices. How long is it that you have not heard anything?
I have submitted adr through instead of gckey mistakenly to lvo on jan 5 till then we haven't received any update.... Gcsm notes received on 5th apr file was at lvo.eligibility security not started medical expired..last sent web inquiry to lvo reponse received from warsa on 29 apr...im dec 19 applicant...

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I agree. I just don’t understand why they sent it there at the tail end of the application process. Everything prior to the PPR was done at the London VO and then all of a sudden it was sent to Warsaw. I just hope they don’t take too long to send the COPR.
They're just trying to catch up; it's not following prior-to-covid standard operating procedure.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I have submitted adr through instead of gckey mistakenly to lvo on jan 5 till then we haven't received any update.... Gcsm notes received on 5th apr file was at lvo.eligibility security not started medical expired..last sent web inquiry to lvo reponse received from warsa on 29 apr...im dec 19 applicant...
I know this feels like an exceptionally long time without proper communication, but - alas - it's not that long.

arsalsam786

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
I know this feels like an exceptionally long time without proper communication, but - alas - it's not that long.
Also trv rejected 2 times....even im having job in pak rejection reason was strong ties to canadian husband and he cant come to pak from 1.5 yrs and cancelled his flight in march due to hotel quarantine rule and now his flight in jun bt all flight s ban from pak

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
Also trv rejected 2 times....even im having job in pak rejection reason was strong ties to canadian husband and he cant come to pak from 1.5 yrs and cancelled his flight in march due to hotel quarantine rule and now his flight in jun bt all flight s ban from pak
Can you share your complte timeline?

arsalsam786

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Can you share your complte timeline?
File received 31 dec 2019
Sponsor approval 9 jan
6 feb bio metric
12 feb medical
21 feb file transfer to lvo
Jun gcsm notes
21 jun applied for trv got rejection in july from abu dhabi
16 july ecas app in process
8 aug aor2 email from lvo
Nov gcsm notes
Nov trv applied rejection from warsa in jan 2021
29 dec adr requested
31 dec uploaded on gceky but forgot to submit as i don't know how to submit then email lvo adr doc on jan 5
Ordered gcsm in march received in april 3ligibilty security not start 29 apr file transferd and received at warsa infromed in response to web inquiry till then sil3nce

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
File received 31 dec 2019
Sponsor approval 9 jan
6 feb bio metric
12 feb medical
21 feb file transfer to lvo
Jun gcsm notes
21 jun applied for trv got rejection in july from abu dhabi
16 july ecas app in process
8 aug aor2 email from lvo
Nov gcsm notes
Nov trv applied rejection from warsa in jan 2021
29 dec adr requested
31 dec uploaded on gceky but forgot to submit as i don't know how to submit then email lvo adr doc on jan 5
Ordered gcsm in march received in april 3ligibilty security not start 29 apr file transferd and received at warsa infromed in response to web inquiry till then sil3nce
Thank you, and good luck

Reactions: arsalsam786

AllpKO

May 10, 2021
I'm new here, we just got notified last week that our application was sent to the Warsaw VO when we received our SA. Anything I need to know to start off? I started reading this forum from the March 1st entries and I'm a bit scared tbh...

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
I'm new here, we just got notified last week that our application was sent to the Warsaw VO when we received our SA. Anything I need to know to start off? I started reading this forum from the March 1st entries and I'm a bit scared tbh...
Where is the applicant from?