+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

RushnTiger

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Is yours spousal?
Are you the sponsor or the applicant?
Well, whichever way, things started moving, or it was just too depressing, I am really determined to get my kid(niece) from the old country, I am a bit concerned for her safety, and the girl is eager to get started in the new place. She is very excited!

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Is yours spousal?
Are you the sponsor or the applicant?
Well, whichever way, things started moving, or it was just too depressing, I am really determined to get my kid(niece) from the old country, I am a bit concerned for her safety, and the girl is eager to get started in the new place. She is very excited!
I’m the applicant. We’re common law partners.

Really? Is that how it works? Even though the recent email came from the Warsaw office?
VACs are VFS Global offices. For example, there’s the VAC in Moscow. So there’s no need to send a passport to Poland.

RushnTiger

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
I’m the applicant. We’re common law partners.

VACs are VFS Global offices. For example, there’s the VAC in Moscow. So there’s no need to send a passport to Poland.
Ok, this is actually very efficient, thank you for clarifying this for me. I guess, this means that nothing happens before Moscow VAC reopens in June/July sometime? What's the latest scoop on the Moscow VAC?
Thank you, Passenger If you are anything like my niece, you can't wait to turn this new page in your book, so to speak?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
the application is being processed in Warsaw. Any idea when they’ll open up the visa office there?
VO ≠ VAC
VACs in Moscow and in Warsaw will reopen after June 30th if they don’t decide to reopen it later or earlier.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Ok, this is actually very efficient, thank you for clarifying this for me. I guess, this means that nothing happens before Moscow VAC reopens in June/July sometime? What's the latest scoop on the Moscow VAC?
Thank you, Passenger If you are anything like my niece, you can't wait to turn this new page in your book, so to speak?
Can’t wait to see my loved one.

RushnTiger

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
VO ≠ VAC
VACs in Moscow and in Warsaw will reopen after June 30th if they don’t decide to reopen it later or earlier.
Wait, didn't you just write that you got an email from them on June 1st? Would not this indicate that they are open, at least partially, already?

RushnTiger

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Can’t wait to see my loved one.
...and we are doing well compared to much of the world Covid-wise, so it's a much safer place NOW and in the foreseeable future. Canada is a cool country to live. Today I went to the nearby park and watched a beaver eating lily pods in the lake.... And the loved ones are good, too! : )

Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Wait, didn't you just write that you got an email from them on June 1st? Would not this indicate that they are open, at least partially, already?
One more time. The Warsaw VO is the place where our applications are being processed. The VACs in Warsaw or in Moscow are the place where we do biometrics and pick up our passports. The VO has opened. The VACs haven’t.

RushnTiger

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
One more time. The Warsaw VO is the place where our applications are being processed. The VACs in Warsaw or in Moscow are the place where we do biometrics and pick up our passports. The VO has opened. The VACs haven’t.
Oh, ok, now I get it.... maybe.....
Passenger, thank you for the explanation. So, what you are saying is that most of the processing is done in VOs, and that one is open, which means your and my nieces' files are being worked on right now? But we won't hear anything from anyone until the VAC in Moscow reopens?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
My friend Canuck, how are you?
I gather you are the Sponsor? I am ust hoping to find someone who sponsored an Other relative or adopted children, like me, sponsoring my niece.
Thank you, my friend.
You may wish to search other threads with titles related to the name of the specific program you applied under. Did you adopt your niece? Or is this under the so-called 'lonely canadian' program?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Oh, ok, now I get it.... maybe.....
Passenger, thank you for the explanation. So, what you are saying is that most of the processing is done in VOs, and that one is open, which means your and my nieces' files are being worked on right now? But we won't hear anything from anyone until the VAC in Moscow reopens?
I think they’ll send bunch of DM and PR after June 30th.