+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

lbft

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
I’m november 2017 applicant and till now awaiting decision made from Warsaw
sponsorship? Could you please tell us your time line? You already can send an email to Warsaw VO, because 12 months already gone from receiving application

maxcanada

Jan 22, 2019
sponsorship? Could you please tell us your time line? You already can send an email to Warsaw VO, because 12 months already gone from receiving application
yes its family sponsorship application
application received : November 10,2017
AOR1 : January 10
SA: January 22
MER: January 17
medical passed : February 16
sent to Warsaw VO: March 1
start processing : March 12
AOR2: may 21
Background : july 18
Pre- arrival : july 28
interview has been cancelled : august 30 because my wife was pregnant and cant travel to Moscow
ME of my newborn child : november 8 and passed after 4 days
ADD-ON my newborn child to sponsorship (CPC mississauga) : sent november 13, received november 20 , start processing november 30 and till now processing ADD-ON request .
Re medical for my wife: January 11 and done january 16 and passed january 20
and till now we waiting mississauga to add my new child . more than 2 months to add him mmmm
and when i message Warsaw , they sent me that they still waiting Mississauga to add on my new son . without explaining if they finished processing background or not ? whats happened really i dont know

Reactions: lbft

alimbekb

Jan 14, 2019
WARSAW office is horrible. Guys who applied at the same time as me from different offices like Philippines and India started to get their PPR in summer. and most of them got in Fall. Considering that there are way more applicants from India, WARSAW is horrible.

maxcanada

Jan 22, 2019
today i got email from CPC-M and they add my son in sponsorship application after 2 months. and now we are waiting the final decision from warsaw VO

lbft

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
WARSAW office is horrible. Guys who applied at the same time as me from different offices like Philippines and India started to get their PPR in summer. and most of them got in Fall. Considering that there are way more applicants from India, WARSAW is horrible.
Seems like the slowest visa office