File Transfer...
25-09-2012
Med's Done....
21-06-2012
Interview........
HOPE NOT
Passport Req..
EXEMPT
Looking for some advice or anyone with previous experience.

I am now sitting at nearly 8 months processing in London. Summer is coming and the school year will be finishing and I really want to wait out the rest of my application as a family in Canada.

I have a concern that there will be issues with the Border Staff concerning my daughter. She is a UK Citizen and I have written permission by my ex husband notorized by a lawyer stating that she can immigrate to Canada and that their are no Court Orders in place, which has been sent to CIC but I have a copy. I also have a an original letter notorized by a lawyer stating that he gives open permission for her to travel with me domestically and internationally.

My concern is that our application is not finalized and I am not sure if we will get off the plane to be turned back. My husband is already in Canada and will meet us at the airport.

I understand that the average processing is 9 months, however as I have posted previously they had lost my daughters medical and I am currently waiting on news from my husbands MP. So I think our application is going to go well past the 9 months.

What do you think about the likelyhood that there will be issues about us visiting for a longer periodand sent back?

I would prefer to buy a one way ticket but understand that it is preferred to have a return ticket.

Thanks in advance

Korea2Canada

Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05- 2013
Doc's Request.
18-11- 2013
AOR Received.
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
30-05-2013
Med's Request
sent with app.
Med's Done....
03-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Is your country visa exempt? If yes, then you get 6 months entry. Can be extended for another 6 months. Have a return air ticket that is dated for less than 6 months.