+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wanting to apply for Mother's Permanent Residency

Shaikhzees

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Dear All,

I know there is now a raffle draw system. For which, you have to show your interest and just put in the names.
Then if you're lucky and your name has been pulled out, you have a window of some days/month in which you have to file in your complete application.

I just want to hear from somebody out there, who has done this process ON THEIR OWN.

My mother, who currently has a 10 year Visitor Visa (not Super Visa) for Canada.
Now, i want to apply for her Permanent Residency.

Kindly guide me through as to what docs you had assembled for the application. What hurdles you came across (if any). Fees, application number, time period, etc.

Also if there are any readers, who hired a consultant to do this work for them, kindly pitch in and guide us all, as to what paperwork/docs the consultant had asked for and went in with the actual application.

Thanks in advance.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The problem is that that system is a bit volatile (so last few years they changed a bit requirements every year and the application forms itself). Most importantly they might ask for your incomes for last 3 to 5 years (depending which years they will pick) and you have to keep your income above the minimum level until your parent is approved. For more info check family sponsorship section on this forum.

Reactions: Shaikhzees