+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to study 2 years in a public college which will give me 2 years PR, can't find eligible college and program for me?

raskolnikov

May 31, 2020
Hey, I am 22 and will be graduated in February 2021 from Computer Engineering (4 years Bachelor Degree Program, Full Eng Program) in Turkey. My GPA is around 2.60 which is very low average for Master programs. I want to move fastly to Canada, so I thought the best solution is going to 2 years College program. I came to Toronto for language school in 2016 so I loved that city and looking forward to come and study in Ontario.

I checked the cic website and canadavisa forum but can't find the list of colleges to apply (I mean I can't be sure of are they public college or not) Is there any recommendation website to see public college list which gives 2 years PR after studying?

Also I would like to study and work at the same time. I know when i get study permit i can work 20h per week. Do you think as a graduated student can I have any parttime programmer jobs there?

I would like to study software related college. Do you have any deparment advice for that?

How the process goes I would like to learn in detail, I hope you can help me.

Best Regards. Stay safe!

nik7484

Jul 31, 2018
Hey, I am 22 and will be graduated in February 2021 from Computer Engineering (4 years Bachelor Degree Program, Full Eng Program) in Turkey. My GPA is around 2.60 which is very low average for Master programs. I want to move fastly to Canada, so I thought the best solution is going to 2 years College program. I came to Toronto for language school in 2016 so I loved that city and looking forward to come and study in Ontario.

I checked the cic website and canadavisa forum but can't find the list of colleges to apply (I mean I can't be sure of are they public college or not) Is there any recommendation website to see public college list which gives 2 years PR after studying?

Also I would like to study and work at the same time. I know when i get study permit i can work 20h per week. Do you think as a graduated student can I have any parttime programmer jobs there?

I would like to study software related college. Do you have any deparment advice for that?

How the process goes I would like to learn in detail, I hope you can help me.

Best Regards. Stay safe!
You could find colleges around here. but not sure about the programmer jobs for part-time. Hope you will find your right choice soon.

Reactions: raskolnikov