+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to sponsor my mother on super visa. Help needed.

sukhapurewal

Jun 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
IELTS Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
19-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I'm currently in Canada on pgwp. My father back in India died because of heart attack and now my mother is alone there. I want to sponsor her. Please help me regarding it. Can I sponsor her with super visa or is there any other option. As I'm not permanent resident or canadian citizen yet. Can I still sponsor her under super visa?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
No, you cannot apply for a Super Visa for her.

Only citizens and PR holders can invite their parents/grandparents on Super Visas

You may want to apply for a TRV for her

JESUS2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Hi Bryanna..

This is jesus2014..after long time....applied online for my moms super visa with ur instructions..she got passport reques.but the purpose of travel was -my pregnancy-as u said there was a risk, but still i applied with all the other document list which u had provided...and also remember the T4 2014 was very low..we explained the situation,( T4 not submitted.)

passport request is positive sign..right

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
JESUS2014 said:
Hi Bryanna..

This is jesus2014..after long time....applied online for my moms super visa with ur instructions..she got passport reques.but the purpose of travel was -my pregnancy-as u said there was a risk, but still i applied with all the other document list which u had provided...and also remember the T4 2014 was very low..we explained the situation,( T4 not submitted.)

passport request is positive sign..right
Hi,

Hope you're doing well :)

Did your mom do her medicals upfront with the visa application?

This sounds like positive news..... do let us know..... fingers crossed

Cheers

JESUS2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Bryanna said:
Hi,

Hope you're doing well :)

Did your mom do her medicals upfront with the visa application?

This sounds like positive news..... do let us know..... fingers crossed

Cheers

Hi Bryanna...She did medicals upfront on May 4th and we submitted the application online on May 18 th with upfront medicals copy, super visa canadian insurance valid for 1 year, flight ticket reservation itenery from the travel agent ( did not book flight ticket) and all other supporting documents as u suggested...Submitted the proof of strong ties in home country.But no T4 was available for the year 2014...Bryanna, U helped a lot to submit with right documents for my moms application as u know my situation was like that..i was totally upset..And finally on June 2nd we received an email from Bangalore VFS to submit the super visa medical insurance..Actually it was already uploaded with the online application, i think they did not check..so we sent the Canadian insurance certificate proof on the same day itself and the next day we got update and email stating that the decision has been made and need to submit the passport at VFS.She submitted the passport in person on June 8 th at Bangalore.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna...She did medicals upfront on May 4th and we submitted the application online on May 18 th with upfront medicals copy, super visa canadian insurance valid for 1 year, flight ticket reservation itenery from the travel agent ( did not book flight ticket) and all other supporting documents as u suggested...Submitted the proof of strong ties in home country.But no T4 was available for the year 2014...Bryanna, U helped a lot to submit with right documents for my moms application as u know my situation was like that..i was totally upset..And finally on June 2nd we received an email from Bangalore VFS to submit the super visa medical insurance..Actually it was already uploaded with the online application, i think they did not check..so we sent the Canadian insurance certificate proof on the same day itself and the next day we got update and email stating that the decision has been made and need to submit the passport at VFS.She submitted the passport in person on June 8 th at Bangalore.
That's simply great.... fingers crossed

I think she'll get her passport back later this week.... do let us know

JESUS2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Hi Brayanna...

my mom got an email and sms message from bangalore vfs stating that the processed passport is back from NDVO and now Bangalore vfs couriered through blue dart on june 10th wed...we got the message in the evening on that day.my mom is based in kochi,kerala.Did not recieve the passport yet and they did not provide any tracking no.of the shipment..only available tracking no.is provided from the vfs bangalore when she submitted the passport in person..that is different than the shipment...and also they said we can track courier partner website for the details of shipment..but we dont have the waybill or reff no.When i checked the CIC website about the application status, says Application status : CLOSED and Decision: This application has been approved message.Only worried about the courier.Usually it will take 1 day only after sending courier from bangalore..is that normal..? without reff.no.can not track the status through blue dart...VFS usually give the tracking of shipment? pls advice..then only i can book her flight ticket...please