+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

want to share my case to get some information

Dingling

Oct 23, 2017
hello asslam-o-alaikum how are you all.. is here anyone who got PR or refugee status (if someone is from Pakistan it will be more best for me to make things clear to him/her regarding my situation)?.i need some information and advice .please contact me only by starting private conversation because i want to share with someone personally rather than whole forum hope you understand :)
i can share a little here that i'm a victim by attacked,beaten and threaten on the name of honor killing .. i want to share my case and asking about documents which will support my case ..and also can tell me is my case make me eligible for getting PR ?

Sorry for any language mistakes

captains

Apr 19, 2017
Category........
hello asslam-o-alaikum how are you all.. is here anyone who got PR or refugee status (if someone is from Pakistan it will be more best for me to make things clear to him/her regarding my situation)?.i need some information and advice .please contact me only by starting private conversation because i want to share with someone personally rather than whole forum hope you understand :)
i can share a little here that i'm a victim by attacked,beaten and threaten on the name of honor killing .. i want to share my case and asking about documents which will support my case ..and also can tell me is my case make me eligible for getting PR ?

Sorry for any language mistakes
Are you in Canada now?

gavendano

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
no i'm not in Canada
The only way for you to seek refugee status is by travelling to Canada.

For this you will need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).

You can only get PR if you immigrated through one of the economic programs, like Express Entry or after you are accepted as Refugee in Canada.

Reactions: Dingling

Dingling

Oct 23, 2017
The only way for you to seek refugee status is by travelling to Canada.

For this you will need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).

You can only get PR if you immigrated through one of the economic programs, like Express Entry or after you are accepted as Refugee in Canada.
i know i just want to know that is my case good enough to help me getting protected citizen

gavendano

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
i know i just want to know that is my case good enough to help me getting protected citizen
One of the things that you will have to proof is that you asked the authorities in your country for protection and/or that you moved to another part of your country to diminish your risk of being attacked.