+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to relocate need information

Crystal41

Jun 19, 2019
Hi everybody I'm Crystal. I would like to relocate to Canada and need information. I have over 20 years of work experience and currently work for the State of Arizona as an Eligibility Worker which, process applications for customers seeking foodstamps, cash assistance and medical. Am seeking a position similar to it or call center positions and need help on how I go about it. Thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everybody I'm Crystal. I would like to relocate to Canada and need information. I have over 20 years of work experience and currently work for the State of Arizona as an Eligibility Worker which, process applications for customers seeking foodstamps, cash assistance and medical. Am seeking a position similar to it or call center positions and need help on how I go about it. Thanks.
You should focus on applying to immigrate and becoming a permanent resident if you wish to move to Canada since the chances of coming here on a work permit are effectively nil (this is because of the process employers have to go through to give you the job).

There's quite a bit of research you'll have to undertake if you are serious about immigrating and moving here. I would recommend you start by researching the Express Entry economic immigration program. This is a points-based system where those with the most points are selected out of the pool based on level of education, skilled work experience, age, funds available to establish yourself in Canada, language abilities and other factors. You can read more about this program here. Right now you need to have 460+ points to be selected.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

Reactions: Crystal41