waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
Hi guyes,
I landed in the nominated province 6 months ago, so far couldn't any job. however i m getting job out of province, i send email to nomination department, wrote them in detail about my situation, that i didn't left any stone un turned to find some work and be settled in the province, but so far no success. below is their answer: pls advise whether i should move or not?
6 months is a decent amount of time hence it looks like you gave a legitimate shot at trying to settle in the province. You should have no issues if you choose to move to a new province.

Reactions: abdulqayyum

HRyan

Jan 10, 2019
montreal
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2015
Nomination.....
31-10-2015
Med's Done....
13-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2018
LANDED..........
15-11-2018
Hi guyes,
I landed in the nominated province 6 months ago, so far couldn't any job. however i m getting job out of province, i send email to nomination department, wrote them in detail about my situation, that i didn't left any stone un turned to find some work and be settled in the province, but so far no success. below is their answer: pls advise whether i should move or not?
"
As a Permanent Resident of Canada you may work and live in any province, however, an individual is nominated to Provincial Immigrant Nominee program based on their intent to settle permanently in Province. Should a Nominee not be living and working in province the PNP Authority reserves the right to follow up to assess whether the Nominee has misrepresented their intent. The PNP Authority can revoke a nomination to our program and advise Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) of the revocation. Any final decisions are in the hands of IRCC.

For more information on Permanent Residency rights, please visit IRCC’s website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/about-pr.asp
Hi Abdul,

I wanted to know if you have moved out of the nominated province or still in the same.?

Abcdefghij

Oct 5, 2019
Hi guyes,
"
As a Permanent Resident of Canada you may work and live in any province, however, an individual is nominated to Provincial Immigrant Nominee program based on their intent to settle permanently in Province. Should a Nominee not be living and working in province the PNP Authority reserves the right to follow up to assess whether the Nominee has misrepresented their intent. The PNP Authority can revoke a nomination to our program and advise Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) of the revocation. Any final decisions are in the hands of IRCC.

For more information on Permanent Residency rights, please visit IRCC’s website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/about-pr.asp
What is the email I’d to contact SINP nomination program? Do I need to take approval before moving out of province? Pls reply

Reactions: Manbirsingh

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
I believe that after a year your //intention to live in province is enough proof and u can moove!

Manbirsingh

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
I believe that after a year your //intention to live in province is enough proof and u can moove!
1 year is long time to wait, without any job it is very difficult to live even 3 months and 1 year is so long time period.
Everyone has different views and nobody knows about time period of staying in nominated province.

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
Well minimum wage jobs are accessible! I m here a year and half without a job.
There are some programs for studies that gives u some money to live with... a year is what seems good enought for the first tax pay!
After first time tax declaration (1year) you are no longer a newcomer for the governement u are a resident ;)
And if u got a province nomination
It s based on ur INTENTION to live and work
So a year is good enough to proove ur intention... i heard of cases where the province took the reaidency back