+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to know whether its a fake.

rajyvmenon

Oct 24, 2018
Hello All,
I am in urgent need of an expert opinion regarding Canada job offer.
I am a M.B.A graduate with work experience. I am attaching the mail sent to me.

TERMS AND CONDITION

AMATEC FARMS <amatecfarms@gmail.com>
3:18 PM (33 minutes ago)

to me
AMATEC FARMS (amatecfarms@gmail.com) is not on your Guest List | Approve sender | Approve domain
ADDRESS = 48 TREMONT RD TORONTO,ONTARIO ETOBICOKE, ON M9B 3X5, Canada.

Application Requirement

Dear Applicant:

Good to hear from you, I received your job request on my job published ad on QUIKUR.COM hence you are ready to work for me with good Attitude here are the job details as i will like you to work for me in my farm here in Canada as the Warehouse Supervisor and your work is to supervise all the crops , stock in warehouse to make sure every thing is going well in my entire farm.
You will be working for me for 4 years. You shall have the following facilities through-out your service in my residence in Canada.
A)A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and feeding and also a private bathroom.
B)A Fixed Land Phone And An Internet Ready Computer.
C)An Official CAR
WORKING HOURS
You Will Be Working From 7:00 am to 11:00 am in the morning and from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm in the evening .
SALARY 10,000 CAD MONTHLY+500 CAD ALLOWANCE EVERY WEEK (UNTAXED)=12,000 CAD GROSS SALARY/MONTHLY.
DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN CANADA APPLICATION.
Scan and Send
1. Your International passport
2. Your passport photograph
3. Send full address and Mobile phone number
PROCEDURES FOR YOUR 4 YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT.
On the receipt of scanned copy of your valid International passport and photo passport.
1) I shall forward the documents to the Canadain Embassy/immigration in Canada
2).Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the Canadain-immigration/Embassy for visa
procurement shall be sent by me .
A)LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM EMPLOYER
B)FUNDED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM CANADA BANK
C)TAX CLEARANCE DUE UPDATED
D)AFFIDAVIT FROM THE CANADA HIGH COURT.
All These Documents i Shall Send Along With Your Attached Documents To The Canadian-Embassy in Canada And The Same Documents Will Be Sent To Your Country Embassy With Which The Embassy will Contact You For The Interview And Stamping Of Your Visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost must be paid by me.
NOTE: You will pay for your visa fee of 500 CAD to the Canada-immigration department there in Your Country To enable them secure an appointment for your 4 Years Working visa. All these has to be in your names.This is the only cost you have to pay and it will be refunded back to you when you get to Canada. Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa and ticket fees and my employee turn me down,causing me to loose my money with no refund.So I say do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to Pay for Your visa Fee To The Canadian-Embassy When Needed During Your Working Visa Processing, I will send you a copy of the job agreement Letter for you To Sign if you Accept The Terms and Condition.

MR.DAVID TOM
(Employer)
+16476971133

This is the mail i got minutes ago. i just wanted to know whether its a fake. Is this job offer legit.
Thank You.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Wow 144000 dollars a year including allowance for a warehouse supervisor on a farm !! Accommodation as well as flights paid for so obviously a fake offer.

Even in the real world as opposed to the fake world A quick google would show an average range for a warehouse supervisor would between 36-69000 but more than likely in middle of that so that is a giveaway for a start.

Last edited:

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
It still saddens me that these scammers are preying on innocent people looking for a better life. It saddens me as well that they can't even use the proper grammar and spell check.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
It still saddens me that these scammers are preying on innocent people looking for a better life. It saddens me as well that they can't even use the proper grammar and spell check.
On the contrary it is easy to guess if someone is being scammed because of the poor English :)

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
If you are asking the question...then it is likely to be fake

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
On the contrary it is easy to guess if someone is being scammed because of the poor English :)
Well you would think so, but as there are still people asking if they are fake. I don't think the wording is really looked at. Just the promise of a job in the land of milk and honey! But yes, it is very easy for us to spot.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Well you would think so, but as there are still people asking if they are fake. I don't think the wording is really looked at. Just the promise of a job in the land of milk and honey! But yes, it is very easy for us to spot.
There is a theory that if the deliberately bad grammar and spelling gets past the "common sense" filter of the intended victim, they are probably a good target. It filters out the time-wasters from the scammers point of view.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
There is a theory that if the deliberately bad grammar and spelling gets past the "common sense" filter of the intended victim, they are probably a good target. It filters out the time-wasters from the scammers point of view.
This is 100% true. This is a well known scammer tactic.

They want to weed out people early who are going to eventually figure out it's fake. They don't want to waste time on these individuals. The poor grammar is there on purpose to weed out the people who will eventually drop out and only leave behind those who are very likely to fall for the scam.

Reactions: russ6970

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
This is 100% true. This is a well known scammer tactic.

They want to weed out people early who are going to eventually figure out it's fake. They don't want to waste time on these individuals. The poor grammar is there on purpose to weed out the people who will eventually drop out and only leave behind those who are very likely to fall for the scam.
I'm glad to see that the OP didn't fall into the trap. So many do, and we never get to hear about them here.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That salary itself is a good indication that it is fake. Just 10 mins seach on indeed will give you idea about salaries on a similar positions in Canada.

James_NZ1

Jan 15, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
but you get an official car. must be legit.

Reactions: visatest