+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to Invite my Parents and a brother (handicapped)

Nili

Jan 22, 2014
I am Canadian PR holder. Living with my husband here in Ontario. We both are having good job.
I want to invite my parents and my brother here.
my brother is cerebral palsy (age 21 years). but he don't need any regular treatment.
he is able to speak understand everything, I mean no mental problem,
he is just dependent on my parents for his daily activities.

Can I invite my parents with my brother next year?
How can I invite them, either PR or Super visa or temporary resident or the last option is visitor visa. Will they get visa ??

I just want that they visit us in Canada at least once

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Nili said:
I am Canadian PR holder. Living with my husband here in Ontario. We both are having good job.
I want to invite my parents and my brother here.
my brother is cerebral palsy (age 21 years). but he don't need any regular treatment.
he is able to speak understand everything, I mean no mental problem,
he is just dependent on my parents for his daily activities.

Can I invite my parents with my brother next year?
How can I invite them, either PR or Super visa or temporary resident or the last option is visitor visa. Will they get visa ??

I just want that they visit us in Canada at least once
1. Regular visitor visa only, no dependents on super visa.
2. You could apply for Parental PR, but if your brother can't pass the medical, then your parents would be refused, as he would be mostly excessive demand.

gmitzienelle

Sep 16, 2009
Hello,

We are on the same boat. I wanted to have my parents visit too with my brother who has special needs. How did u guys do the application? Which type of visa did you apply for your brother and parents?

Nili

Jan 22, 2014
Hi gmitzienelle,

We didnt apply yet.

Planning this year. let me know your status.

One successful case I found here :

I want you to check out "TRV visa for physically disabled" on Canada Immigration Forum. To view it,
topic=110584.0

Thanks

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
Hi there,

did you apply your brother's visa? my sibling has same situation and TRV is already refused twice. I don't know how to prove bona fide temporary travel. Please reply if you've applied and your experience.

Shaani

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Hi
I want my parents to visit me in Canada, my brother has cerebral palsy and he is 36 yrs old and he is dependant on my parents financially though he can manage himself not same as normal people. He can just do the basics, what would be the best option to apply for their visa. If I apply for Super visa my brother would not fall in the criteria.

Any help would be highly appreciated!