+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to have a Job of Admin Assistant or General Office Clerk in Canada from India

mail_rajtan

Dec 14, 2006
Indian
NOC Code......
Hi,
I am interested to have the above said Job in Canada from India. Please reply following Points:

1. Kindly give me the Whatsapp no./ contacts of genuine persons/ firms/ ngos, etc who are willing to help me for securing the said job as most of the job are filled internally in Canada.
2. Kindly let me know the name of some good sites where i can network with canadian employees/ citizens/ others who could help me for securing the said job.

With Regards.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Unfortunately, you have very little chance at getting a work permit for those job titles I would say. Generally getting a Canadian employer to hire someone that's not in the country is virtually zero as they have to apply for an LMIA that states no other Canadian can do the job. In the cases where an LMIA is successful, the jobs are usually specialized. Would you consider coming here to study?

Reactions: qureishi and scylla

princemathew

Jan 25, 2018
Unfortunately, you have very little chance at getting a work permit for those job titles I would say. Generally getting a Canadian employer to hire someone that's not in the country is virtually zero as they have to apply for an LMIA that states no other Canadian can do the job. In the cases where an LMIA is successful, the jobs are usually specialized. Would you consider coming here to study?
does this mean that a person who has received PR not able to get such jobs??

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
The point is that administration or clerical jobs have plenty of applicants available in Canada so no employer is going to be interested really in anyone still in their home country whether they are PRs or not.