+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to get work permit. Help and advice needed.


May 2, 2013

I am from India and an Accountant by profession. My age is 48years and i am having more than 19years experience in the field. I would like to work in Canada. I am not having a job offer from a Canadian employer. Can u guys help me to get a work visa plz? I would also like to get settled in Canada. Please give me advice for thr same. Thanks :)


Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
Accountant is a regulated profession. you need to be certified by a local accountant association to practice as accountant in the province you want to stay. Employer will be hesitant to give your job offer as accountant if you are not registered. But you can search for other jobs that you can do at this point.

You can start your certification process even before you enter Canada.