+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want to change work experience after ITA !!!

sanket.41

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

I had received ITA in last draw, :)
and after getting document list i Found that CIC need my reference latter for temporary jobs i have done in Canada for like 3 months and 4 months :eek: ( different NOCs , didn't got any points on that work experience)
Can i edit my profile now to exclude those work experiences and just keep my current job were i am working for more than 1 year. ?
I tried deleting temporary jobs from my profile and document check list gets changed removing requirement of reference latter from those jobs.
any one had changed work experience after getting ITA? ( does It count as a misinterpretation before ITA creating profile ? )
N.B. : Called CIC care no and agent advised me to send case specific question to officer which takes 15 days , Asking if any of our member have experience in this situation...

regards,

Adam479

Apr 3, 2015
Hi Sanket,

I am kind of in the same position and wondering if information can be revised in the PR application.

But I had a question for you in the meantime. After you provide the details in the PR application (repeating all the information you provided for the Express Entry profile) and then you are led to a new screen where you upload documents? Is there an option to decline your PR invitation at that stage?

Thanks!

sanket.41

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Adam,

yes you still get chance to decline application after getting document check list
from that yellow/orange decline ITA button on main screen....

sanket

d_dayal

Jan 2, 2015
Hey Guys, I am in the same situation. I want to exclude my internship experience (4 months) as full time student. I deleted this in my EE profile before receiving ITA. Even it is not present in the locked EE profile but it shows in the application question profile. Confused what to do!

Experts please help.

Adam479

Apr 3, 2015
That's weird dayal, you did everything correctly. Maybe wait a few days? They probably still have glitches here and there.

I'm so confused by this EE!

chandansingh

Apr 11, 2016
Hey Guys,

I created my profile and i just received the invitation. When i was going through my application i found out that in my work history, i have mentioned a part time job while i was a student. That job never gave my any extra point but since i was putting all my jobs i left it there. I realized that in the profile i have mentioned my termination date to be October,2014 where as when i received the letter from the company they mentioned my termination date to be September 5th, 2014. I am now updating that information in my PR profile.

Since i started a full time job in the same company from September 7th, it has information about my part time on that letter as well.

I am wondering if it will create any problem for me.

(This job has nothing to do with my point since it was part time job while i was a full time student)

loonymango

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Cairo
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23/1/2019
Has anyone here found out yet if it is OK to change our work experience after receiving ITA
( i read that it’s ok as long as the change doesn’t affect our CRS ponits or the six criteria factors (67/100)