+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WANT TO APPLY PR FOR CANADA WID AEO THRU WWICS.....

noor11

Mar 30, 2011
hi guys
im new in this ,but i am planning to apply pr through AEO ,actually i went to wwics and they suggested to apply thru AEO,they told me that they will arrange job offer as book keeper (as my qualification is bcom)and will get approval of AEO from HRDC,they will charge me about 7.5 lacks for all this process.
so plz suggest me that would it be benificial ....?
and how much time it takes to get AEO approved ? if all goes well....
if anyone else have went thru this same situation....?
or got AEO approved through any consultancy...?
plz friends ...help me......
experts advise would be really apreciated.........

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Read thru posts in the forum about WWICS and learn from the experiences of the members who dealt/are dealing, with WWICS.

noor11 said:
hi guys
im new in this ,but i am planning to apply pr through AEO ,actually i went to wwics and they suggested to apply thru AEO,they told me that they will arrange job offer as book keeper (as my qualification is bcom)and will get approval of AEO from HRDC,they will charge me about 7.5 lacks for all this process.

smoun

Nov 6, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received by CIO on 8th december 2010
Doc's Request.
sent along with the application
AOR Received.
1st AOR 3rd march 2011 2nd AOR 7 april status changed to "in process" on 20th may
IELTS Request
sent along with the application
Med's Request
waiting
hello brother, i dont know abt ur experience but its my own experience that wwics are frauds.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

noor11 said:
hi guys
You realize of course that you are buying an "AEO" since the employer never interviewed you or doesn't even know who you are? Also about 75% of applications to ND with AEOs are refused. But hey, its your money.

angelbrat

Oct 31, 2009
PMM said:
Hi

You realize of course that you are buying an "AEO" since the employer never interviewed you or doesn't even know who you are? Also about 75% of applications to ND with AEOs are refused. But hey, its your money.

wow......ND really are on the ball, that pleases me.

Even me, a nobody, has been approached to provide jobs for Indian people, for money of course.

Obviously I refused but I am still open to the first person that offers me a million dollars up front to marry them for a PR.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
:) You already gave up on PMM? ;) ;)

angelbrat said:
wow......ND really are on the ball, that pleases me.

Even me, a nobody, has been approached to provide jobs for Indian people, for money of course.

Obviously I refused but I am still open to the first person that offers me a million dollars up front to marry them for a PR.

anoopp

Apr 24, 2011
Hi Friends,

I need advice fromyou guys. One consultant in delhi Midas Inc approched me and told i can apply for AEO with PR, i am MBA & working with a leading MNC. They are telling total charge will b 5 lakhs 2.5 lakhs in india and balance in canada. Kindly give me your suggestions. Can this happen or is it a fraus? As i am new to this i am totally unaware of this.

noor11

Mar 30, 2011
Re: WANT TO APPLY PR FOR CANADA WID AEO THRU *****.....

thanks friends for your suggestions............
i am going to apply....bcoz having no other option ,i am not falling in 28 cats,thats why i am takinng the risk...
any body having any any news about Aeo plz keep posting.......and i will do the same........
thanks again......... 8) 8) 8)
ps -any body knows how much time it takes to get approval from Hrsdc if all goes well...........??

joysuraj

Sep 13, 2011

Hi Friend

Same Midas asked me for 5.5 lacs fees. But so far I have not registered with them as am not sure about their existance. How about you? Did you register with them? If not then, what are the other options are you exploring as far as Canada is concerned.

I would appreciate your response to the matter.

Thanks
Suraj

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005

Hi

joysuraj said:
Hi Friend

Same Midas asked me for 5.5 lacs fees. But so far I have not registered with them as am not sure about their existance. How about you? Did you register with them? If not then, what are the other options are you exploring as far as Canada is concerned.

I would appreciate your response to the matter.

Thanks
Suraj
You realize of course that "buying" an AEO is more than likely going to result in a refusal? Delhi these days is refusing more than 70% of AEO applicants as they job doesn't exist, the employer will not employ the applicant on landing and the applicant never applied for the job.

Jul 11, 2011

Hey Noor,

could you please share your experience with WWICS regarding your AEO

shaju4uonly

Sep 8, 2011

Hi Noor,

Hi, this is Shaju from Delhi. How r u ????? Hope you r fine and best of health.

Actually I saw ur post in IMMIGRATION FORUM. I need a favor from ur side. I am a B.Pharmacy graduate with 7+ years of experience. Have you registered with any consultancy for immigration to Canada. What about Midas ??????

If possible kindly guide me about the process.

Waiting for your positive revert. My email id shaju4uonly@yahoo.co.in

Thanks & Regards
Shaju

Oct 8, 2011

shaju4uonly said:
Hi Noor,

Hi, this is Shaju from Delhi. How r u ????? Hope you r fine and best of health.

Actually I saw ur post in IMMIGRATION FORUM. I need a favor from ur side. I am a B.Pharmacy graduate with 7+ years of experience. Have you registered with any consultancy for immigration to Canada. What about Midas ??????

If possible kindly guide me about the process.

Waiting for your positive revert. My email id shaju4uonly @ yahoo.co.in

Thanks & Regards
Shaju
Hey,

Midas told me they would charge 5.5 lakhs for the same. Has anyone ever went through them, or is in a position to give any feedback? The office look shady, and extremely questionable.