+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WANT TO APPLY FOR JOBS IN YUKON OR PEI TO ENHANCE ROUTES FOR PR--PNP--PLS SUGGES

murli_1231

Jan 29, 2012
Dear All

Any smart person having knowkedge on YUKON And PEI pls respond

I am coming to canada on B1 visitor visa through my existing company and trying to search for jobs. Off course i agree i cant work there straight as i am not eligible. But i want to study and discuss the job prospects and if i get any employer willing to appoint then it will be a positive point for me.

1. If i go to yukon and try for taking up jobs in demand like LOWER GRADE C & D jobs can i get a job easily. I have herad that getting jobs in yukon is easier as LMO is not needed? IS Temporary worker program in yukon working or suspended currently?

2. Also if i go to Prince ed island what are the chances? of getting the job in semi skilled categories.? Is it possible to start as a fresh canditate if exactly i do not have the specific experience like General worker, Room attaedent etc. I wanted to follow this route for the sake of apply for PR SOON.
3. Also my age is 48 but PNPs like PEI and yukon have specified age till max-- 59 yrs.

Kindly send me the replies as i am unable to decide if it is really going to work after coming on B1 visitor visa?

Thanks and regards --waiting for replies.