+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Want information of Quebec 2016 Online Application Procedure

shama5

Nov 29, 2015
Hi
I have seen the news of new application tool of quebec 2016 january . There are very limited quota 3500.
Is that tool or process need to have process application fee of CAD 765 also ??

how can a person pay the fees?? can anyone pay by virtual visa credit card??
If someone paid fees and Quota fill up . does the person will get the fees in return??

and What document checklist will need to prepared from before??
like pay slip or work experience letter??

Please help if anyone know about this.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quebec will accept 2800 QSW applications, from January 18 2016, through the online tool which has not yet launched.

Yes the application fees will apply.

There are, as of now, no further details on how the online system will work & what will be required.

In the meantime, check the link in my sig & the Imm QC website for updates.

parnparn

Sep 19, 2014
You can pay by any international credit card. They only charge your credit card if you are in the quota.
Good luck :D

nguepinsi

Dec 2, 2015
YoussefZaky said:
Do I have to pay while submitting or after?
Hello! my application has been rejected, now i'm focused on january18 online system, but please, what can i do to be amoung the first to send my file that day ?

letoncse

Nov 29, 2015
nguepinsi said:
Hello! my application has been rejected, now i'm focused on january18 online system, but please, what can i do to be amoung the first to send my file that day ?
How do you know that your application is rejected ? When you applied ?

aquaman0423

Oct 2, 2014
nguepinsi said:
At first, you'll need to prepare all the necessary documents and scan them since this will be filed electronically. Then, you'll have to find the fastest internet connection since there will be a lot of applicants who like you are going to apply that day. Goodluck :)

moobassi

Dec 3, 2015
aquaman0423 said:
At first, you'll need to prepare all the necessary documents and scan them since this will be filed electronically. Then, you'll have to find the fastest internet connection since there will be a lot of applicants who like you are going to apply that day. Goodluck :)
any changes to the necessary documents?

moobassi

Dec 3, 2015
aquaman0423 said:
any changes to the necessary documents?

ESSYLICIOUS

Nov 5, 2015
Seriously waiting for the 2016 Online Application. I will participate only if I do not receive my PPR by then. I am 4 Dec. 2014 applicant, done medical in September and waiting for PPR. I hope it comes then so that I do not deprive someone of an opportunity ( if I scale through).

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just a bit confused regarding the CSQ. Do we need apply it before the submission? or it comes together? Thanks

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cuwat said:
I just a bit confused regarding the CSQ. Do we need apply it before the submission? or it comes together? Thanks
I'm sorry, I just don't understand your question.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ESSYLICIOUS said:
Seriously waiting for the 2016 Online Application. I will participate only if I do not receive my PPR by then. I am 4 Dec. 2014 applicant, done medical in September and waiting for PPR. I hope it comes then so that I do not deprive someone of an opportunity ( if I scale through).
If you are already at the stage of waiting for medical approval & Ppr request from CIC, there is absolutely no point or benefit in applying for QSW...

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Does work experience document need to be very recent dated in January 2016 in order to be accepted or if one dated from November 2015 can be accepted?