+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

want advise for what to do?

ppatelronak

Jan 10, 2018
India
Category........
hello,
I have completed ma master of pharmacy and have experience in same filed for 6+ year i got 6 band in IELTS my wife have bachelor of science in biochemistry she have 3 years of experience suggest me should i apply for Quebec mon project or not??

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
My honest answer: try other provinces.
I don't know what you intend to do with your pharmacy degree (I have one as well), but here you will need to be fluent in french to work in a pharmacy or pharma company (if facing customers). Preferably, you should be fluent bilingual. Also, you have to get you licences on par anywhere in Canada (I don't know where you have graduated from), so you have to send your degree for evaluation, you will most likely need to take some courses, internship, and a few exams. In Quebec, you do all that in French (again, I don't know, maybe this is not an obstacle and you are already good with French). Also, Quebec immigration is generally much, much slower than other provinces if you qualify for Express Entry.

You can also always do the eligibility assessment at Immigration Quebec website.

ppatelronak

Jan 10, 2018
India
Category........
Thanks for your answer betula,
I am pharmacist from india and i dont have knowledge about French language. I am interested to work in Pharmaceutical compny ii n Quebec is it necessary to have France language skill for QSWP. If yes please suggest me other state by whome i will get visa and nice according to my profile

I have pre evaluated my profile on Quebec immigration site and it gave answer my pr