+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wanna travel to canada via usa help?

Tobbe93

May 18, 2015
Hey i live in norway and wan't to visit a friend in canada during the summer vacation time (1 week) Im gonna travel oslo - new york - toronto and the same way back. Do i need to apply for something to go to usa or can i just go to usa airport and then continiue from there to Toronto? Also do i need anything to stay in Canada for a certain amount of time? Thx Any reply would be apprichiated. (srry bad english)

amoosam

May 8, 2015
If you have Norwegian passport, you don't have anything, you can travel to US and then to Canada without a visa.

Safe trip ;)

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tobbe93 said:
Hey i live in norway and wan't to visit a friend in canada during the summer vacation time (1 week) Im gonna travel oslo - new york - toronto and the same way back. Do i need to apply for something to go to usa or can i just go to usa airport and then continiue from there to Toronto? Also do i need anything to stay in Canada for a certain amount of time? Thx Any reply would be apprichiated. (srry bad english)
Your English is better than people who lived here for 10+ years, but anyways, you just need to apply for online travel authorization for each US (even transit) and Canada (not sure if this is in effect yet)