+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Walmart Fulfillment Department Manager

brij.always

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Hello Everyone....I am am seeking some help to a very important question. I am a department manager at Walmart in the fulfillment department; I plan to apply for PR after a year of work because I am on my PGWP after studying Business Management HR for two years. I know this job fall in NOC 0621 but should I need minimum wage of $16.83 to qualify for the PR or $14 is enough.I live in Muskoka Region so....Please I need to know if I'm wasting my time in this job.?
I await your response.

Thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Everyone....I am am seeking some help to a very important question. I am a department manager at Walmart in the fulfillment department; I plan to apply for PR after a year of work because I am on my PGWP after studying Business Management HR for two years. I know this job fall in NOC 0621 but should I need minimum wage of $16.83 to qualify for the PR or $14 is enough.I live in Muskoka Region so....Please I need to know if I'm wasting my time in this job.?
I await your response.

Thanks.
You are being paid minimum wage - basically the lowest amount you can be paid per hour. I think there's a big risk IRCC will not believe you are in a true manager role if you are being paid the lowest wage possible. I would personally find another job.

brij.always

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
You are being paid minimum wage - basically the lowest amount you can be paid per hour. I think there's a big risk IRCC will not believe you are in a true manager role if you are being paid the lowest wage possible. I would personally find another job.
Sorry they offer me $14.95/hr

gerardsha

Jan 14, 2020
Hello Everyone....I am am seeking some help to a very important question. I am a department manager at Walmart in the fulfillment department; I plan to apply for PR after a year of work because I am on my PGWP after studying Business Management HR for two years. walmartone I know this job fall in NOC 0621 but should I need minimum wage of $16.83 to qualify for the PR or $14 is enough.I live in Muskoka Region so....Please I need to know if I'm wasting my time in this job.?
I await your response.

Thanks.
I would also do the same thing