+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waived interview

dubai07

Jan 15, 2007

i need to know how can we waived the interview? any news about this??? and if there is someone from dubai who made it through to Canada please show up and let your voice be heard in this forum i need some info please....

G

Ghareb

Hello
To have interview or not depends solely on the points you have on file i.e. how strong is your file. To my knowledge there is no way to waive an interview if they are require you to do it.
Good Luck
Ghareb

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
dubai07 said:

i need to know how can we waived the interview? any news about this??? and if there is someone from dubai who made it through to Canada please show up and let your voice be heard in this forum i need some info please....
Hi Dubai07

Unfortunately there is not a magic stick or bridge in order to skip the enterview and get Waived, as our friend Ghareb just said it depends of a lot of things such as the way you filled your application, the information included on it, your level of work experience, English… or you may be called for an enterview just simply as quality process audit.

Of course the better you filled your application and all the information provided to CIC the most chance to be waived

So it is your decision whether apply by your self or hire an expert on immigration, I did hire an expert and I got interview waived (of course hiring an expert do not guarantee the waived but at least increase your chance because of the professional way that these guys perform their Job)

Good luck my friend
Eduardo