+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting..

charm0815

Jan 7, 2016
Does anyone here with the same situation?
Today is my 57th day of waiting for my student visa..

Do you have any idea if I made it or what?

I'm very anxious of the results but still I know God will give me the best he could give..

Feel free to share your thoughts guys! Thanks

KA22

Jan 6, 2016
Hey, me too!
Applied online on 23th November. Submitted my Biometrics in Düsseldorf, Germany on the 25th November.. Still no answer! My courses started on the 5th of january! T don't think I will make it anymore!
It's too sad because I am an exchange student so I won't be able to redo this again!

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
charm0815 said:
Does anyone here with the same situation?
Today is my 57th day of waiting for my student visa..

Do you have any idea if I made it or what?

I'm very anxious of the results but still I know God will give me the best he could give..

Feel free to share your thoughts guys! Thanks
I lost all hope. Applied since 9th Oct 2015 and still waiting for a decision from CIC. My class has begun since 4th Jan :'(

charm0815

Jan 7, 2016
I received an email from cic last nov 16 stating they they already received my papers. And today it's already my 58th days of waiting ..
Still patiently waiting for it though..
My class will start on feb 9 hope and pray will make it..

charm0815

Jan 7, 2016
KA22 said:
Hey, me too!
Applied online on 23th November. Submitted my Biometrics in Düsseldorf, Germany on the 25th November.. Still no answer! My courses started on the 5th of january! T don't think I will make it anymore!
It's too sad because I am an exchange student so I won't be able to redo this again!

Ouch I know how it feels..
Let me know once you already have your results..