+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting Times - Do you normally wait longer to take test or after?

MW2015

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wondering about the CIC process, just seems to me why invite me to take the test and then delay the decision further due to questions on qualification. If there are questions does it not seem obvious to go ahead and address those up front before giving someone some hope of getting through the process. Just wondering is the normal wait longer to take the test or after the test has been passed for a decision?

ambient2

May 30, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MW2015 said:
Just wondering about the CIC process, just seems to me why invite me to take the test and then delay the decision further due to questions on qualification. If there are questions does it not seem obvious to go ahead and address those up front before giving someone some hope of getting through the process. Just wondering is the normal wait longer to take the test or after the test has been passed for a decision?
Depends on the case, I applied 18 months ago, from that, 11 months passed after my test

MW2015

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sounds like I am getting to the same amount of time, I figured I would never hear from them at least for a year or more and surprised I got test notice within 4 months. But it was like they never looked at my days out of country until after the test, so now I will likely wait again 4 months or longer.