+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting time between Decision made and CoPR reception

104navneetsingh

Apr 8, 2021
I got my decision made on16 march, completed on 23 April at Etobicoke office and now waiting for PDF COPR got my CPOR number on online Account

LadyTee14

Apr 26, 2021
when was your DM and any idea why copr was delayed ??
And province?? as province i guess is deciding factor in which Local VO your file is transferred to
Ecas status - Complete 4/15/21
VO - etobicoke
Still no COPR today
I called And they too say COPR created but not sent and they are contacting Visa Office because they can see my PR application is already initiated.
Still no email. So frustrating.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Ecas status - Complete 4/15/21
VO - etobicoke
Still no COPR today
I called And they too say COPR created but not sent and they are contacting Visa Office because they can see my PR application is already initiated.
Still no email. So frustrating.
ok you mean pr card application is initiated

Manprad

Star Member
Nov 29, 2020
Hi, I have received a mail from IRCC that processing of my application is now completed and they asked me to confirm my current residential address with couple of other questions in order to isssue me COPR... my ECAS shows DM but no COPR or Portal details... Does this means my application is yet to "Complete"?
D

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Hi, I have received a mail from IRCC that processing of my application is now completed and they asked me to confirm my current residential address with couple of other questions in order to isssue me COPR... my ECAS shows DM but no COPR or Portal details... Does this means my application is yet to "Complete"?
D
it means your application is approved
But is not complete
Your application will be complete once you get your copr (in your case i guess e copr )

funnisykes

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
I hope you are right ! The agent from permanent resident card department told me average 2 weeks ahah
Hope you will get yours soon !
Checking in how long was the wait while your PR application got approved and you've received COPR PDF and eventually PR card.
I've received an email on August 4th 2021, still no update on my COPR although I've been emailing them continuously.
IRCC customer care only worries about Afghanistan refugees now and there's no way I can speak to anyone on phone.

funnisykes

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Congratulations- I have been trying to find someone on here in similar situation. I also got same message that “You entered Canada at the Etobicoke office on April 15... and became a Permanent Resident”

I never got an Approval email after DM status and still haven’t gotten COPR. Some people have a very different path so please update here when you get the COPR. I will do the same.
Checking in how long was the wait while your PR application got approved and you've received COPR PDF and eventually PR card.
I've received an email on August 4th 2021, still no update on my COPR although I've been emailing them continuously.
IRCC customer care only worries about Afghanistan refugees now and there's no way I can speak to anyone on phone.