+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting time between Decision made and CoPR reception

pepitoyugi

Apr 16, 2021
UPDATE :
  1. You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on April 22, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.
It seems it's official but no PDF document. Can I still request my PR Card @legalfalcon

Reactions: mrarif

pepitoyugi

Apr 16, 2021
I hope you are right ! The agent from permanent resident card department told me average 2 weeks ahah
Hope you will get yours soon !

LadyTee14

Apr 26, 2021
I hope you are right ! The agent from permanent resident card department told me average 2 weeks ahah
Hope you will get yours soon !
Congratulations- I have been trying to find someone on here in similar situation. I also got same message that “You entered Canada at the Etobicoke office on April 15... and became a Permanent Resident”

I never got an Approval email after DM status and still haven’t gotten COPR. Some people have a very different path so please update here when you get the COPR. I will do the same.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Congratulations- I have been trying to find someone on here in similar situation. I also got same message that “You entered Canada at the Etobicoke office on April 15... and became a Permanent Resident”

I never got an Approval email after DM status and still haven’t gotten COPR. Some people have a very different path so please update here when you get the COPR. I will do the same.
when was your DM and any idea why copr was delayed ??
And province?? as province i guess is deciding factor in which Local VO your file is transferred to