+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting time between Decision made and CoPR reception

Misschitchot

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hello friends i got my pre arrival letter and on the client tool it shows decision made. I am OINp international graduate stream inland applicant. Can you guyz please guide how long it takes to get first portal

Inder01

Star Member
Aug 13, 2021
Hello friends i got my pre arrival letter and on the client tool it shows decision made. I am OINp international graduate stream inland applicant. Can you guyz please guide how long it takes to get first portal
How long shows decision made after pre arrival letter??

Surjeet Void

Nov 15, 2022
Hi Guys,

My application status changed to "Decision Made" on March, 17th. Since then, i had no news if i was approved or not and no CoPR received. I saw lot of people getting their CoPR right away after their status changed to Decision Made. I only know that my application is at the Etobicoke office now.

Could you please tell me how long should it take to get the CoPR ?

Few informations regarding my application :

Application date : 05 december 2019
Medical passed : 20 february 2021
Decision Made : 17 march 2021

Thanks for your help !
Hi Guys,

My application status changed to "Decision Made" on March, 17th. Since then, i had no news if i was approved or not and no CoPR received. I saw lot of people getting their CoPR right away after their status changed to Decision Made. I only know that my application is at the Etobicoke office now.

Thanks for your help !
hi, did you finally get your copr?
your reply will be helpful thanks

mrarif

Nov 24, 2023
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your help !