+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting time after Medical exam

Emil7

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
No, I don’t have a problem at all. I’m happy for you, but I find it unusual that somebody applies for PR in July 2018 and gets a medical request in October 2018.

Usually it takes about 4-5 months to get AOR ONLY. Then MAYBE after another 5 months, you might get a medical request.

I applied for PR on Feb. 2018, and all I got from them is AOR ONLY. So that’s why I’m surprised. All process takes 30 months for PR under refugee program, good luck.
I recieved a message that they started my application on 4 October, and after 18 day a letter about medical. Im also surprised, and if it takes 4-5 months after medical to get pr, its perfect

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
I recieved a message that they started my application on 4 October, and after 18 day a letter about medical. Im also surprised, and if it takes 4-5 months after medical to get pr, its perfect
Don’t build too much hopes on 4-5 months as it might take longer and you would be stressing too much. I’ve known people who waited over a year after medical. Keep in mind it takes 30 months to complete the process, and you still haven’t done 6 months yet. I wish im wrong, & you’ll be done in 5 months, but that’s unlikely to happen with all the applications I see.

Reactions: captains

Lorenth

Oct 29, 2018
Hi guys its been 13 months since they received my application and back ground check havent even started yet
Who esle is on the same boat?

Sameerabutt

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
do you mind sharing your timeline?
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 20, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 8, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on April 10, 2017.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on May 14, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on September 26, 2018 about the decision on your application.
  7. You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on October 16, 2018 and became a Permanent Resident.

Sam.som

May 25, 2018
Hi,
Did you send your medical info sheet by your self after you did you medical exam? Please answer me, the clinic gave me 2 paper medical info sheet but today I understand I had to send the papers to IRCC..

Emil7

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Hi,
Did you send your medical info sheet by your self after you did you medical exam? Please answer me, the clinic gave me 2 paper medical info sheet but today I understand I had to send the papers to IRCC..
Hi. No, clinic sent my results.

Reactions: Sam.som

captains

Apr 19, 2017
Category........
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 20, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 8, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on April 10, 2017.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on May 14, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on September 26, 2018 about the decision on your application.
  7. You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on October 16, 2018 and became a Permanent Resident.
No PCC request ?

Reactions: Ranolive

Ranolive

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
any updates since they received your medical?

Manjits07

Apr 25, 2019
Hello how are you my wife aplly my spouse visa sponcership spouse she submit my file march 2018 in montreal and my file open in January and theybsend. Me landing fees paper i am submit after then send me medical paper my medical recieve immigration thisappril 15 hw much time left