+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting time after Medical exam

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I checked my application status medical exam was passed
H&C is not a way for parents to secure PR if they have been denied PGP. They can try to visit for an extended period of time extended they stay via a supervisa. The number of parent(s) applying for PR vis H&C because they have not secured PGP the normal way and are not willing to wait their turn so IRCC is going to have for review the H&C . With the volume for newcomers entering Canada place extra having people applying over an over again for H&C with almost zero repurcussions so not and effective program. H&C are very expensive to process so a good use of around 50k.

Sangin1

Star Member
Jan 24, 2024
As other have said it varies the medical staff at IRCC will look through the results of the medical and see if there are any irregularities in the test results and the and determine if further testing is required.
Medical stuff at ircc they reviewed my results exactly in 11 days and got the status is passed and there is no irregularities and no further test is required

Sangin1

Star Member
Jan 24, 2024
H&C is not a way for parents to secure PR if they have been denied PGP. They can try to visit for an extended period of time extended they stay via a supervisa. The number of parent(s) applying for PR vis H&C because they have not secured PGP the normal way and are not willing to wait their turn so IRCC is going to have for review the H&C . With the volume for newcomers entering Canada place extra having people applying over an over again for H&C with almost zero repurcussions so not and effective program. H&C are very expensive to process so a good use of around 50k.
I’m not a parents I applied for myself I claimed under H&C not PGP
No worries taxpayers are here to process H&C even around 70k so you don’t need to worry about it

• Haha
Reactions: foodie69

EFK123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
@EFK123 ha what happened!?
still nothing - more than 7 months since medical passed and no updates on the file, so I would say just sit back and wait now..lol.
first 2 months after the medical passed, i was checking daily.. but nothing happened so now we just wait.. its been well over 20 months since they received the application

Sangin1

Star Member
Jan 24, 2024
still nothing - more than 7 months since medical passed and no updates on the file, so I would say just sit back and wait now..lol.
first 2 months after the medical passed, i was checking daily.. but nothing happened so now we just wait.. its been well over 20 months since they received the application
Lol waiting is frustrating, Waw 20 months but you should order gcms notes or involve MP because processing time already passed
So it’s same like me eligibility not started yet? And what’s your due date for security?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Lol waiting is frustrating, Waw 20 months but you should order gcms notes or involve MP because processing time already passed
So it’s same like me eligibility not started yet? And what’s your due date for security?
This is currently normal processing time so no reason to involve MP. They can’t do anything.