+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting time after medical exam

Naji.Lebanon

Aug 30, 2017
Hello everyone , what is the average waiting period to be invited for a landing interview after completing medical exam.
* Permenant resident application from Inside Canada

Reactions: Kiran2020

magesh1988

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
Hello everyone , what is the average waiting period to be invited for a landing interview after completing medical exam.
* Permenant resident application from Inside Canada
Its not compulsory that you will be invited for an interview.
After medicals they will email you if they need an additional documents, if not they will ask you to submit the passport directly.
If you are inside canada these days processing times are faster than before so after medicals expect with in 2-3 months.

Thanks

Reactions: Naji.Lebanon

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
Lots of inlanders are waiting 3 to 5 months after medicals and still no response from cic for next steps.....so be prepared to wait. I am waiting 2 months now with no updates after medical.

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Lots of inlanders are waiting 3 to 5 months after medicals and still no response from cic for next steps.....so be prepared to wait. I am waiting 2 months now with no updates after medical.
your timeline is quite quick - is it express entry?

Reactions: KandyK

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017

kiranf

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Did my medical today in Montreal (inland) Qsw program when can I expect ppr. Is it faster now. Heard some ppl say, expect ppr in 15 days? Your valuable thoughts on this pls?

Sroyston121

Jun 4, 2018
Hi there, anyone could help me here please

I have done the medical on the 26/06/2018
The embassy requested photo copies of my passport and my daughters along with two photos.
And when I check the online status of my application it says decision made.

I have submitted what the embassy asked me.

Does anyone have a clue of this stages . Pls if u could share that would be great thanks

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Hi there, anyone could help me here please

I have done the medical on the 26/06/2018
The embassy requested photo copies of my passport and my daughters along with two photos.
And when I check the online status of my application it says decision made.

I have submitted what the embassy asked me.

Does anyone have a clue of this stages . Pls if u could share that would be great thanks
Congrats, you are at the final stage of the whole process. Your case has been approved, and they are going to send you the COPR and stamp your passports with immigration VISA.
Be aware that once you receive your COPR and passports back, pay attention to the due date listed on your COPR, because you have to land in Canada before/on that date.

Sroyston121

Jun 4, 2018
Thanks for the reply. Stamp on my passport? On that letter it says if I’m from visa exempt country do not send the passports. I’m British citizen so I hope I don’t have to send it. Thanks again .
Congrats, you are at the final stage of the whole process. Your case has been approved, and they are going to send you the COPR and stamp your passports with immigration VISA.
Be aware that once you receive your COPR and passports back, pay attention to the due date listed on your COPR, because you have to land in Canada before/on that date.

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
Thanks for the reply. Stamp on my passport? On that letter it says if I’m from visa exempt country do not send the passports. I’m British citizen so I hope I don’t have to send it. Thanks again .
Ya, you are right. If you are from VISA exempt countries, you don't need to send your passport for stamping VISA. My bad, didn't notice you said two copies of Passport Photos. I thought it was two passports.

Bright57

Aug 16, 2018
I applied as Quebec Selected Skilled Worker. I took my medicals on Feb. 22, 2018 from panel physician. My medical results were uploaded on June 8, 2018. I have no message after that. My online application status is, "We are reviewing the results of your medicals". When will the medical review completed. What's the processing time for medical review.

prernanav

Aug 16, 2018
hi i am currently residing in India , my husband lives in canada and has a PR. After getting married,my spouse visa was applied on November 2017 and my medical was done on 15 feb 2018. My query is that how much more time it will take for my spouse visa and can i now apply for tourist visa till the time my spouse visa comes?

taraana

Apr 24, 2018
Hi dear all,

It has been 18 months that my husband is waiting for spousal Sponsorship, he got his 2nd time medical exam on the 17th of September 2018, and he did. But it has been 1 month that I and he are waiting but no response from Canada embassy in India. How long to wait after 2nd time medical for passport request and PPR?
I am so frustrated in Canada....