+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting since a month. No response yet.

Jassi17

Dec 6, 2016
Hey guys I've been waiting since a month and there's still no update on my visa status. The other day the consulate, Bangalore has sent a mail to my university asking them about my loa to verify it. Since then there's no update about my application. By when can I expect a decision? Classes start on 5th Jan.

Jassi17

Dec 6, 2016
Farko said:
How did u know they sent a mail
To ur university to verify ur loa?
The university had CC'd me in their reply email to the embassy which said that they're unable to release the information and the student can give them the required information.

chiru1973

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
I have applied exactly 4 weeks before at VAC New Delhi. 2 weeks back I linked to MyCIC a/c, it is showing... the status is open , and the decision hasn't been started.I wrote 3 e-mails to immigration new delhi, but no response from their end.VFS always gives the general reply.."that it is being processed at Canadian Visa Office,New Delhi".....I also have to enroll in Jan 2017 intake. Not sure, whether , I will be able to make it out or not! :( :( :( :( :

chiru1973

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Snehal: I haven't done my medical upfront as VFS told me it 's not mandatory.If visa officer wants, CIC will contact you.Have you submitted paper based application and if so, where did you submit?