+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting in IP2, lets connect here!

OMO1313

Aug 19, 2019
I need advice. My school resumes on the 9th and my visa isn't out yet. I got the biometrics validity mail exactly a week ago but no decision has been made. Yet, my school resumes on the 9th .will this have any effect on the approval? Will there be a problem at the point of entry too? When should I at least expect a decision?

kellysouthafrica

Oct 18, 2019
profite de ta journée :) relax and no stress, it seems you are on the right track and your PPR will come soon. Check your inbox (including spam mails) some people said that they will send you an e-mail and mail can go to spam folder not to your inbox. Check it every 2 days, and meanwhile enjoy summer there in France:))) You will receive the e-mail for sure so enjoy your time with friends, family before you move to Canada:) thanks/merci:)
What e mail address should I be looking out for? Thanks

rosy12345

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Vancouver
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-08-2019
Hi senior members of the group,

My AOR date is: May 9, 2019
Applied in Express Entry - BCPNP online category
I need an advice from you all: Please see my timeline below:
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - June 20, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - Not applicable.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - June 29, 2019 Completed.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision - Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Its 8th month since AOR already started
Since last 6 months - No change/update of Status
Called CIC twice - they say that my file is gone to Delhi office for Eligibility Check since last 4 months
Already applied GSMS notes

Where exactly is file stuck? Is it IP1 or IP2
Why has the file not moved since last 6 months??
What should I do?
Please help
Thanks in advance.

TrangNg

Dec 8, 2019
Hello guyes,
Its now 160 days from AOR and in IP2 since 27 February.
Just logged in my CIC and found below on top of my profile. cannot see any document request and deadline. also there are no any "Next" button to submit. Need some light on this...
Documents submitted by the client
The following documents were submitted or have been requested to support your application.

You can only provide new versions of previously submitted documents if we request it.

If you do not send the requested document by the deadline, the status will change to "Overdue" and you will not be able to submit the document. We will review your application without the requested document.

After attaching your document, choose the "Next" button and follow the instructions to submit your document.
Hi,
I got the same status when I logged in my account. Can you please advise what it means:((?