+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting in IP2, lets connect here!

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
1 to 3 are hidden
and the 4th one it's written , activity / sub activity : security
field name : statut
and that's it the others are normal
This is SS, unfortunately! I went through the same situation. however, My notes had been generated before they have decided to erase ss details

Reactions: Sofiane009

Anitbiotic

Nov 28, 2017
Hello everyone,

I mailed CIC and got to know that my case is at CIO-Sydney. I submitted my application on 19-Feb. The current status in my CIC login is as follows:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone help me what it means when they say the case is at CIO-Sydney when the background check is in progress. Shouldn't the case be at CPC/CVO at this stage?

Sofiane009

Nov 29, 2017
Algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
This is SS, unfortunately! I went through the same situation. however, My notes had been generated before they have decided to erase ss details
So i am on security screening since 5 months now ....do you think i can get a ppr those days ?

Sofiane009

Nov 29, 2017
Algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Do not worry, I got my ppr exactly after 189 days from the date of SS, 224 days from AOR
i AM on 168 since AOR
and 138 on IP2
i saw some where that people working in fields that need security checks are more often choosen to pass security screening
i am working in airports so maybe it's because of that

Reactions: AFUA2017 and iamxty

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
Everything was planned from the very beginning! they have decided to send me to SS at the level of the CIO, that is why Ottawa CPC has decided to accept my file, whilst it should have been received by London VO! my travel history has sent them over the edge! that was the single and only ADR I have ever received!! no background declarations, no military service clarifications! only travel history!!!

Could not ever imagine that my outstanding travel history to most of the 1st world countries, would be of a concern someday! I never visited what are so-called flagged countries!
Hey man, I just read about your travel history post. I'm AOR 17Jan18 and I have extensive travel history :) how long is your travel history btw?

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
Following were the change in statuses

1)Additional doc are being reviewed
2)We donot need additional doc
3)Not applicable

My Background check status changed to WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK just today
I had the same sequence like you yet I'm still in IP1. I know that my file was transferred to London Visa Office though

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
My file is at London VO aswell.
What is your BG status?
IP1: in progress, we will send you a message when we start your background check

I submitted the additional document on 22 feb 18 and it is still in IP1 since then, however the additional document status went through the same sequence as you afterwards. Currently reading not applicable.

My additional document was a PCC btw so it was part of completeness check

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi,
Can anybody share the current time line for Ip2 to PPR please
Thanks in advance, it’ll be a great help guys!
There is no definitive timeline. It could be on the same day, 1 week, months or even a year. You can check the immitracker.

Reactions: Sharlax

Sharlax

Mar 9, 2018
There is no definitive timeline. It could be on the same day, 1 week, months or even a year. You can check the immitracker.
Well, thanks for your reply, checked the immi tracker, still thought might b some recent experiences from ppl..