Algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Hello guys i need your Help
Finally received my GCMS notes the security page is BLANK WHITE there is nothing there except my name , next page is criminality it's passed

assemssments
eligibility : passed
security :
HIRV :
criminality : passed
org Crime :
medical : Passed
misrepersentation
info sharing : complete
other reqs :
final :

my stats :
AOR 21 september 2017
MEP 29 september
IP2 21 october
how do i know if i am on security screening , i seached in a lot of topics didn't find my answer , please help

Ririles

Aug 20, 2017
Hello, I'm currently in IP2
AOR Sept 11
Req for Add Docs - Sept 18. Submitted 4 days after
Med passed - Sept 25 or there about
Feb 16-18 Bgc changed from NA to Bgc started. We will contact you if we need more information.
The request for Add documents changed from we do not need any more docs to NA.
Did anyone have a similar timeline?

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Hello, I'm currently in IP2
AOR Sept 11
Req for Add Docs - Sept 18. Submitted 4 days after
Med passed - Sept 25 or there about
Feb 16-18 Bgc changed from NA to Bgc started. We will contact you if we need more information.
The request for Add documents changed from we do not need any more docs to NA.
Did anyone have a similar timeline?
I m on the same boat. Add dic changed to NA the day i moved to ip2, that was on 27 feb. it is still the same.

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Finally received my GCMS notes the security page is BLANK WHITE there is nothing there except my name , next page is criminality it's passed

assemssments
security :
HIRV :
org Crime :
misrepersentation
other reqs :
final :

my stats :
AOR 21 september 2017
MEP 29 september
IP2 21 october
how do i know if i am on security screening , i seached in a lot of topics didn't find my answer , please help
I read on the forum that in the security sub-activity section there will be "security screening" if you are placed on ss. but again recently some are also saying ss pages are retracted more than before, revealing less. so I'm not so sure either...

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017

assemssments
security :
HIRV :
org Crime :
misrepersentation
other reqs :
final :

my stats :
AOR 21 september 2017
MEP 29 september
IP2 21 october
how many redacted activities under activities section?

Reactions: Sofiane009

Sarantos

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Can anybody tell me if I'm IP1 or IP2? I'm not entirely sure.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ray_18

May 1, 2017
Can anybody tell me if I'm IP1 or IP2? I'm not entirely sure.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Looks like ip2

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today I saw the status of my PR application and in the additional documents it is saying: "We are reviewing your additional documents". But previously it was "Not needed". Any reason why it has changed?

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
I have only two entries of activities under Security, one for me, the other for my spouse. both were blank.
Is this normal? does it mean my security hasn't started yet?