+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting in IP2, lets connect here!

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
Hi friends,

The Golden Email aka PPR finally came today!!! It is definitely one of happiest days in my life! Thank you everyone who took your time to answer my doubts when I was down and worried about the whole thing. I will be glad to return the same favor to you whenever I can be of help...

Good luck guys and wish all of you receive your PPR in no time!! :cool:
Many congratulations, may i know after how many days of IP2, I'm waiting for 5 days now

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
Hi, 5 days after it went to IP2 on Nov 26. You r FSWO? What's your timeline like?
I guess mine went on same day
Aor 11 dec 2016
BC PNP
Application was stuck for 7 to 8 months due ti ADR
Hopefully I will get that golden email soon
Cause i have heard if you don't get it in a week or so, it's not a good sign

saleem11

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hi friends,

The Golden Email aka PPR finally came today!!! It is definitely one of happiest days in my life! Thank you everyone who took your time to answer my doubts when I was down and worried about the whole thing. I will be glad to return the same favor to you whenever I can be of help...

Good luck guys and wish all of you receive your PPR in no time!! :cool:
Congratulations!!!!!!

Reactions: MYam823

MYam823

Oct 30, 2017
I guess mine went on same day
Aor 11 dec 2016
BC PNP
Application was stuck for 7 to 8 months due ti ADR
Hopefully I will get that golden email soon
Cause i have heard if you don't get it in a week or so, it's not a good sign
hmm.. i doubt it as we r in different streams. PNP usually takes double the time vs FSW; and when you minus out the 7-8 months ADR delay you are still on track :) So stay positive and your PPR may come when you least expect it =p...

Reactions: Adil Sulehri

Sofiane009

Nov 29, 2017
Algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
just got a new update on my stats
AOR 21 september
MEP 30 september
IP2 21 October
until today i still on IP2 but i finally got on my stat : you do not need additional docs

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
By grace of Almighty God, got PPR after 11 months and 21 days :), this was my 3rd application as previous two were rejected/incomplete, but all well that ends well.
Just a quick question, as currently I'm in Pakistan, i need to email cpc ottawa about sending passport to visa office Islamabad, not Ottawa, right?

Reactions: Jakev

happymamma2

Mar 21, 2015
Joining you today.IP2 Dec 1st,in NAD since Sept 22nd,AOR August 15th.FSWO
I was so excited to be in IP2 that did not check the rest of the wording.
“Additional documents you provided are being reviewed “-it changed the same day along with “we are processing your bckg check”
Should I expect a longer wait to PPR?

Reactions: Adil Sulehri

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
“Additional documents you provided are being reviewed “-it changed the same day along with “we are processing your bckg check”
You should expect that golden email soon :) my adr sections still says we need an additional document and we will send you a message. Though i have got PPR today but nothing changes over there
I guess it won't change till COPR

Reactions: happymamma2

Sofiane009

Nov 29, 2017
Algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
i was on IP2 in 21 october , and i had in the same time additional docs are being reviews even if i never sent any additional docs
i am still in IP2 and yesterday it changes to you do not need additional docs , so i am in 40 days of IP2 and still no PPR