+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting in IP2, lets connect here!

smile17

Oct 12, 2017
I

I mean, did you receive a reply from IRCC that your application is under additional verifications, and the assessment period will be out of posted timelines?
I did get exactly the same reply from CIC. But I'm not under security screening, don't know what's going on. It's been like this for over 4 months though. :(

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
IP2 since Sep 5th. Aug AOR.

Ordered GCMS notes through getgcms on Oct 15. It's over 30 days, didn't receive my notes yet.

Any idea what's happening? Anyone ordered gcms and waiting for more than 30 days?

manada

Star Member
Nov 22, 2017
IP2 since Sep 5th. Aug AOR.

Ordered GCMS notes through getgcms on Oct 15. It's over 30 days, didn't receive my notes yet.

Any idea what's happening? Anyone ordered gcms and waiting for more than 30 days?
I heard from other people that so many people applied through getgcms and havent got their notes even after 60 days. One of the members even said it has been 74 days since he ordered. search and you will see how many people are waiting after ordering from here. Next time, order directly from atip. Just cost $5.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
I heard from other people that so many people applied through getgcms and havent got their notes even after 60 days. One of the members even said it has been 74 days since he ordered. search and you will see how many people are waiting after ordering from here. Next time, order directly from atip. Just cost $5.
Thanks, yes I saw some are waiting. I had a ghost update email yesterday on CIC. I called today to see what happened, and found my application is approved. So, I am not worried with the notes anymore.

Reactions: mamgain

MYam823

Oct 30, 2017
Hi friends,

The Golden Email aka PPR finally came today!!! It is definitely one of happiest days in my life! Thank you everyone who took your time to answer my doubts when I was down and worried about the whole thing. I will be glad to return the same favor to you whenever I can be of help...

Good luck guys and wish all of you receive your PPR in no time!! :cool:

Reactions: mamgain

HassanH

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
What happened ?
Am in ip2 for 33 days now
So I went into IP2 on Sep 22
I ordered my GCMS and I had security screening (also started on 22 september).

Today my BG status changed to NA again after it was in ip2 (I'm guessing that's NA3 now yes?)

Should I expect a PPR soon?

MYam823

Oct 30, 2017
So I went into IP2 on Sep 22
I ordered my GCMS and I had security screening (also started on 22 september).

Today my BG status changed to NA again after it was in ip2 (I'm guessing that's NA3 now yes?)

Should I expect a PPR soon?
Can't comment much but i wish you best of luck! at least there is some movement. isn't it good news! =p

HassanH

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
Can't comment much but i wish you best of luck! at least there is some movement. isn't it good news! =p
hehe you seem happy, congrats on your PPR! :D

All things considered, my application moved fast, my AOR was in 25 August, less than 4 months in total. Not bad at all.

MYam823

Oct 30, 2017
hehe you seem happy, congrats on your PPR! :D

All things considered, my application moved fast, my AOR was in 25 August, less than 4 months in total. Not bad at all.
Yup not bad at all... stay positive, pal! just a few more days and it is there! i always think PPR will come to us who are at the final stage as a Christmas present! lol..