+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting in IP2, lets connect here!

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Is it IP2? Mine says the same "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
AOR: Aug 20
MEP: Sep 5
CEC Inland.
I never noticed like saying "no additional docs needed...." Not sure when I had IP1/NA stages.

Should I consider myself in IP2?

ip2 it is

Reactions: Mystico_90

vermav4

Sep 23, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2017
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Did you receive any update from NDVO? My case is also with them and IP2 is not starting :(

Yes Varun, i have my ip2 on 22/8, post that no update..

Nkaur45

Mar 19, 2017
Hi guys, hope everyone is doing well.
I am still here on/off. If anyone needs help plz make sure to tag me and i'll do what i can.
Good luck and speedy pprs to everyone waiting
Hello friend.. I need help... I am in ip2 since 9 aug... and my profile was at ottawa.. when yesterday I called them they said its with ndvo.. I was wondering why they moved my profile to ndvo rather than sending me ppr.. can somebody help here

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hello friend.. I need help... I am in ip2 since 9 aug... and my profile was at ottawa.. when yesterday I called them they said its with ndvo.. I was wondering why they moved my profile to ndvo rather than sending me ppr.. can somebody help here
Thats kind of unusual. However, your file going to a final LVO is always a good sign. I would say expect ppr very soon :)

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Hi guys, hope everyone is doing well.
I am still here on/off. If anyone needs help plz make sure to tag me and i'll do what i can.
Good luck and speedy pprs to everyone waiting
Hey dr feras.
Wondering if you can check you status other than on GCkey? Waiting on my 2nd set gcms notes. Alot of ppl say they can see 'Not Applu5' however GCkey has different wording

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hey dr feras.
Wondering if you can check you status other than on GCkey? Waiting on my 2nd set gcms notes. Alot of ppl say they can see 'Not Applu5' however GCkey has different wording
Hi carly, unfortunately no. As you know, ECAS system doesnt show anything either since the introduction of express entry on online profiles where you can connect even paper based applications ( those i think can still be checked on ecas).
I remember you, GCMC notes are your best bet for now.

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Hi carly, unfortunately no. As you know, ECAS system doesnt show anything either since the introduction of express entry on online profiles where you can connect even paper based applications ( those i think can still be checked on ecas).
I remember you, GCMC notes are your best bet for now.
Ok thanks. Is it worth 'linking my application ' on GCkey? It won't give me anymore info?, im just curious how ppl are seeing their applications go from NA>IP2? The wording is different

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Ok thanks. Is it worth 'linking my application ' on GCkey? It won't give me anymore info?, im just curious how ppl are seeing their applications go from NA>IP2? The wording is different
Ok, just so i get a clearer picture, are you saying your application is paper based and not linked to GCkey yet? If yes, then it's 100% worth it. Yes at least you would know based on wording compared to other applicatns with recent common wording trends of different stages.