+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting in IP2, lets connect here!

Varun1788

Aug 27, 2017
Mine is the same...
AOR: 27 June
NA2: 20 July

Last email response I got said my application is at CPC Ottawa waiting in a queue to be reviewed by an officer.
This was a month ago and still no movement.
Dont know where my file is at this point?

I sent them a second email today asking for an update but I just got the automated response saying that due to high query volumes they will only respond to CSE mails.
Guess Im staying in the dark indefinately... :oops:
The agent who responded to my email also shared a link to inquire about my case. It said -
Please submit any inquiries via our web form and your inquiry will be redirected to this visa office.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Try this, may be you get a specific answer

Reactions: Linda_G

k81p

Apr 24, 2017
Could you give the exact email id for cpc-std?
hey varun1788, my case has pretty much the same timeline and status as you... have u written to cpc and found out where ur file is being processed? i wrote to them and they replied, "Please note that your application is currently at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia and has not yet been transferred to a local visa office." would be interesting to hear what reply you got... please share what they reply to you.

cheers
all the best

Varun1788

Aug 27, 2017
hey varun1788, my case has pretty much the same timeline and status as you... have u written to cpc and found out where ur file is being processed? i wrote to them and they replied, "Please note that your application is currently at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia and has not yet been transferred to a local visa office." would be interesting to hear what reply you got... please share what they reply to you.

cheers
all the best
Hey k81p,

Yes, I did write to them and they told me that the case is at New Delhi office - didn't tell anything else. Now, I plan to write them another email by next week if I see no change.
Did you just inquire about visa office or asked something else too? I am thinking of asking of what stage my case is at - any ideas?

Cheers,
Best of Luck

k81p

Apr 24, 2017
Hey k81p,

Yes, I did write to them and they told me that the case is at New Delhi office - didn't tell anything else. Now, I plan to write them another email by next week if I see no change.
Did you just inquire about visa office or asked something else too? I am thinking of asking of what stage my case is at - any ideas?

Cheers,
Best of Luck
Ive just written to them again asking where my application is being processed and the current status of application. Will keep you posted on when i hear from them. All the best.

Reactions: Varun1788

wolfman10

Sep 17, 2017
Hey friends,

How can one tell if the application is in ip1 or ip2?
My background check says:-" We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Medicals passed.
Got AOR June 2nd

Thank you in advance!

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Is it IP2? Mine says the same "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
AOR: Aug 20
MEP: Sep 5
CEC Inland.
I never noticed like saying "no additional docs needed...." Not sure when I had IP1/NA stages.

Should I consider myself in IP2?

Reactions: sunnyvin

wolfman10

Sep 17, 2017
Is it IP2? Mine says the same "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
AOR: Aug 20
MEP: Sep 5
CEC Inland.
I never noticed like saying "no additional docs needed...." Not sure when I had IP1/NA stages.

Should I consider myself in IP2?
Based on the above response yes

Reactions: Mystico_90