Feb 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
Even my vo is also ottawa.... I am on ip2 since 9 aug.. dont know when I will get ppr mail
Same here . I'm in Ip2 since 11 august

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Approaching 30 days in IP2. Not sure what's going on.
I am on day 36 since IP2. Emailed twice n got exactly the same response about not knowing when my file would be Ready for finalization. Atleast I know my file is still at CPC Ottawa. So no point emailing if you already know your VO. GCMS notes take 30 days to reach but I hope we will get some update by then. Hence better to call.
Hopefully soon guys. To let you feel better, ottawa has been taking time in ip2, from 2-4 weeks on average, so i would say you are very close.
Good luck :)

jv.fswin

Aug 13, 2017
IP2 since Aug 14. Had dropped a mail 2 weeks bavk and got a response it has been approved and ppr should follow shortly. Has been a week after that :)
Guess we all need to sit tight and wait.

Reactions: rjegankumar

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
IP2 since Aug 14. Had dropped a mail 2 weeks bavk and got a response it has been approved and ppr should follow shortly. Has been a week after that :)
Guess we all need to sit tight and wait.
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Title: application number- visa office
Ask about your current visa office then ask nicely about your status
You MUST mention after that
- UCI #
- Last name
- Given names
- DOB
- Your stream

Reactions: rjegankumar

Nomgan2105

Sep 5, 2017
My AOR is April 27, 2017 and my current is as below:

Application Status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.

Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Planning to write to CPC Ottawa. However, I am using a consultant and do not know the email registered with CIC. Can I use my personal email address for the enquiry? Should I mention it in my email that I am using my personal one since I do not know the one used by consultant? Please help.

Aali005

May 5, 2017
My AOR is April 27, 2017 and my current is as below:

Application Status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.

Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Planning to write to CPC Ottawa. However, I am using a consultant and do not know the email registered with CIC. Can I use my personal email address for the enquiry? Should I mention it in my email that I am using my personal one since I do not know the one used by consultant? Please help.
Your consultant email is registered with cic and even if you send email they wil only send you auto reply and proper reply will be send to your consultant.

Reactions: dr feras

Nomgan2105

Sep 5, 2017
Your consultant email is registered with cic and even if you send email they wil only send you auto reply and proper reply will be send to your consultant.
Then what do I do? Consultant just asks me to be patient as the timeline is 6 months and I have just completed 4 months. This wait is annoying. Some answer would have helped :(