+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting in IP2, lets connect here!

peegee100

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Well done, Sat8979.

Here is my timeline:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So, hopefully, mine should be ready in a few hours/days too.. ( and not weeks)..
My AOR was July17, Meds passed July 19, and this is from yesterday.....
Any comments welcome..

sahilsharma88

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
My IP2 is 17th of July.
Do you have extensive travels?
No buddy. Initial passport has a few trips to Thailand and to Dubai. And I am UAE resident. Just so tired. Have already run out of patience. Just waiting my time off for my consultant to share the email when it receives. Cant connect to CIC as the consultant won't share my registered email with me.

So all I have left to do is wait patiently.

Reactions: AFUA2017

anad120417

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
11-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-05-2018

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
No buddy. Initial passport has a few trips to Thailand and to Dubai. And I am UAE resident. Just so tired. Have already run out of patience. Just waiting my time off for my consultant to share the email when it receives. Cant connect to CIC as the consultant won't share my registered email with me.

So all I have left to do is wait patiently.
I am also filing through a consultant, believe it or not, I have to wait till Monday morning in to know if there are any changes in my profile that happened on Friday evening!!
I do not have any access to my file, only the self-serve options via CIC number.

rjegankumar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Bengaluru, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
11-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
thank you dear, however, I think you should be a Canadian or PR holder, in order to be able to order GCMS notes :(
And I do not prefer to do it via online vendors.
I was on the fence about ordering GCMS online. Then, I felt, it was a risk worth taking. And, the CIC website says that any one currently in Canada legally can order GCMS, it doesn't have to be a permanent resident or a citizen.

rjegankumar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Bengaluru, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
11-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
Great advice. I emailed CPC this morning. Hoping for a positive reply.
It worked like a charm. I sent an email this morning, and I got an immediate response now saying that my application has been approved. Quoting exactly from the email:

"
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Please note that your application has been approved and a Ready for Visa letter with instructions will be sent shortly.
"

I am relieved and more patient now :)

shabi

Nov 23, 2016
It worked like a charm. I sent an email this morning, and I got an immediate response now saying that my application has been approved. Quoting exactly from the email:

"
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Please note that your application has been approved and a Ready for Visa letter with instructions will be sent shortly.
"

What was the subject and content of your email?

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013

"
Dear Sir/ Madam,

"

Thats great, ppr soon mate:)

Reactions: rjegankumar

tonygunk

Aug 31, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
13-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
10-07-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2017

"
Dear Sir/ Madam,

"

That's great, hope we get the golden mail by this weekend ;)

Reactions: rjegankumar

peegee100

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Hey Kmar,

Who was the email addressed to? ie whaere did you sedn the email to? Could you please let us know. Thanks.