+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting in IP2, lets connect here!

peegee100

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Hey guys,
MY status changed to "additional documents have been uploaded" while "the we are processing your background check.." continues...
any ideas on my status?
Thanks.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Here's a tip for you guys, click on your forum profile and then click edit signature, add your timeline there so its easier instead of having to write it every time, also makes it easier when you ask a question to get help. Dont worry you wont get evil eyes :D :D

abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
T
Hey guys,
MY status changed to "additional documents have been uploaded" while "the we are processing your background check.." continues...
any ideas on my status?
Thanks.
It happened to me yesterday as well.

k81p

Apr 24, 2017
hello @dr feras

so i mailed them as you suggested... heres the reply i received. wonder what to make of it. ur inputs are welcome.

"Please note that your application is currently at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia and has not yet been transferred to a local visa office.

Please submit any inquiries via our web form and your inquiry will be redirected to the correct office.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx"

and soon after i received this email, my application status showed a small change... it now reads that they do not require any additional documents from us. all this time it read that our documents were bu
My first ever email to them, i got exactly same reply, i was still in ip1 for 2 weeks. Few days later I went into N2 fir 4 days and then changed to ip2 and additional docs not needed. I also got to know later that my file was sent to ottawa.
Thats a very good thing to see your additional docs change to not needed. Hopefully means you passed eligibility and ip2 should be soon. Keep an eye on your status :)

@ dr feras

thank you so much. i do hope there aren't any surprises. this is a true test of patience!

Reactions: dr feras

rbisrakhia

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
INDIA
Category........
FSW
I am in IP2 since 23rd August. ADR is "We do not need additional documents." AOR is 1st July. Anyone in the same boat as me? Hope we get it soon.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
and soon after i received this email, my application status showed a small change... it now reads that they do not require any additional documents from us. all this time it read that our documents were bu

@ dr feras

thank you so much. i do hope there aren't any surprises. this is a true test of patience!
Lets hope for good news soon :)

Linda_G

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hi,
Ive been stuck in NA2 since 20July (41days), with no changes to my profile.
Anyone else here still waiting for IP2 after such a long time?

k81p

Apr 24, 2017
Hi,
Hi,
same here mate... patience is the name of the game.