Waiting in IP2, lets connect here!

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
In the ppr you guys recieved, does it also say that you must submit confirmed travel iternerary along with passport and photos? And that you should only arrive Mon-Thursday 8 am-10pm?
We have this in out PPR..I wonder why ours is different?!

abhinavsharma

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-06-2017
Hi guys,

My BG status is"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

I'm a CEC inland , I got this message on the same day I passed Medicals. I was wondering, am in IP2????

Thanks.

jazz89

May 18, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My AOR Date is 22-June-2017,
& my Application Status Looks Like:

-->Application status- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

-->Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

-->Review of medical results- If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help

-->Review of additional documents- We do not need additional documents.

-->Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

--> Biometrics- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

-->Background check- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

-->Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My medical status is not changed yet and i got message for uploading SCHEDULE FORM A for dependent till 22nd august, i uploaded this document today only.

when will i get PPR ?
even my medicals status is unchanged, what sequence are they following to check my application,
please help me our suggest me .

Thanks in advance!!!!!

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hi guys,

My BG status is"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

I'm a CEC inland , I got this message on the same day I passed Medicals. I was wondering, am in IP2????

Thanks.
If its the same since passing medicals then no thats not ip2. Wording alone is not an indication. Ip1 can have same wording as ip2. So the best indication is the timeline itself. In your case you said thats the status you have since passing medicals which is most likely ip1. Also, remember that for some applications, background checks are done early in the application, mostly applies to pnp, but cic can do that with anyone.

Reactions: abhinavsharma

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hi Everyone,

My AOR Date is 22-June-2017,
& my Application Status Looks Like:

-->Application status- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

-->Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

-->Review of medical results- If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help

-->Review of additional documents- We do not need additional documents.

-->Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

--> Biometrics- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

-->Background check- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

-->Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My medical status is not changed yet and i got message for uploading SCHEDULE FORM A for dependent till 22nd august, i uploaded this document today only.

when will i get PPR ?
even my medicals status is unchanged, what sequence are they following to check my application,
please help me our suggest me .

Thanks in advance!!!!!
What stream are you?

Reactions: jazz89

abhinavsharma

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-06-2017
If its the same since passing medicals then no thats not ip2. Wording alone is not an indication. Ip1 can have same wording as ip2. So the best indication is the timeline itself. In your case you said thats the status you have since passing medicals which is most likely ip1. Also, remember that for some applications, background checks are done early in the application, mostly applies to pnp, but cic can do that with anyone.

Thank you for your Swift response.

Reactions: jazz89 and dr feras