+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting in IP2, lets connect here!

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
106 day in IP2! CEC inland.. with a lot of middle east travel history. i wonder if that's the reason.
Could be, requiring more security checks. When you say lots of travel, do you remember approximately the number of travels? I have in total maybe 10 trips in my travel history for the past 10 years. Not sure if that qualifies as (a lot).

Lupus

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Whats your timeline. I know pnp and cec are taking longer than other streams. Did you by any chance call/mail or ordered GCMS notes?
I called CIC on August 1, they said they are still processing my bg. I plan to call them tmr morning. Also ordered GCMS notes, but they should only come in the first week of September... So tired of waiting, aor Jan 12, bc pnp inland

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
I called CIC on August 1, they said they are still processing my bg. I plan to call them tmr morning. Also ordered GCMS notes, but they should only come in the first week of September... So tired of waiting, aor Jan 12, bc pnp inland
I can imagine, thats a very long wait. Hope you get your ppr soon

Reactions: Lupus

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
IP2 since July 25th, I received a reply from Ottawa office today that my file needs additional verification! all passed except security! PNP Inland AOR Feb 10th.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
IP2 since July 25th, I received a reply from Ottawa office today that my file needs additional verification! all passed except security! PNP Inland AOR Feb 10th.
Might be a good idea to order GCMS notes to get an idea of whats the cause of this delay? Sometimes ordering them moves the file a bit as an officer has to review before releasing info.

Lupus

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
IP2 since July 25th, I received a reply from Ottawa office today that my file needs additional verification! all passed except security! PNP Inland AOR Feb 10th.[/QUOTE
When did you write to them? I raised CSE on august 1, but no replies yet....

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
تعبت من كل هالقصة !
Enshallah it will be solved soon. I think their responses became generic and you can never tell whats the truth. Been reading through this forum for a while now, a bad answer from them today, is sometimes followed by good news in no time. It will all be good and wishing you a real quick ppr.

Lupus

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
That additional verification email might mean nothing - i remember i read a post on this forum : someone received this email from cic and then ppr in a week

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Enshallah it will be solved soon. I think their responses became generic and you can never tell whats the truth. Been reading through this forum for a while now, a bad answer from them today, is sometimes followed by good news in no time. It will all be good and wishing you a real quick ppr.
ان شاء الله ... بالتوفيق

Reactions: dr feras