+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Visa

Arun Gera

May 17, 2018
My friend submitted paper based application for student visa in Chandigarh VFS office on 23rd April , but didntd get any mail of RReceipt and also not even got the student acknowledgement mail ..could anyone please suggest us, what we could do in this case.
It's almost

The Indian Student

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
My friend submitted paper based application for student visa in Chandigarh VFS office on 23rd April , but didntd get any mail of RReceipt and also not even got the student acknowledgement mail ..could anyone please suggest us, what we could do in this case.
It's almost
bro haven’t he got any tracking number from vfs? Had he applied through an agent or he himself submitted the file?

Last edited:

The Indian Student

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
She got the tracking ID and ehen I'm checking it's displaying that its processing
Oh well on vfs wesbite you will only get to know this much you guys can do one thing link her application online and then you will be able to know detailed process.. P.S normal decision taking time is 7 weeks so don’t worry at all

Arun Gera

May 17, 2018
There is a problem we can't link her application online because when i was trying to link the application its says no application found.It means they haven't received the application till now, I'm wondering how it's possible , it's been a month still we didn't get the student acknowledgement mail in which they oroprov apllapplica no. and uci through which we can link

The Indian Student

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
There is a problem we can't link her application online because when i was trying to link the application its says no application found.It means they haven't received the application till now, I'm wondering how it's possible , it's been a month still we didn't get the student acknowledgement mail in which they oroprov apllapplica no. and uci through which we can link
I’ve experienced the same buddy even i was able to link my applciation after 15-20 attempts in two weeks and in 24 hours you’re allowed 5 attempts only, have she applied through any consultancy?

Lucykama

Nov 11, 2017
i am applying online from South Korea.Last week cic requested for pcc again because the pcc that I submitted was not correct that they need from South Korea.Requesting for correct pcc is a good sign for visa? It’s Been one week my status is :the additional documents you provided is uploaded.I am worried

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Go to point #9
https://caipsgcms.com/blog/8/How-To-Link-Your-Paper-Based-Application-To-Your-Online-Cic-Account