+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting For visa Stamping from CIC New delhi

Oct 18, 2016
Hi Guys,

My husband and myself have applied for PR for Federal and we have received mail for submission of passport . we submitted the passport on Sep 22 2016 via VFS to Canada high commission new Delhi and was received by delhi on SEP 23 2016. our PR application status was approved on OCT 8 . I am not sure why CIC new Delhi is taking this much of time for stamping .the status in VFS passport tracking is showing as IN Process with Canada immigration , NEw delhi. it has crossed 4 weeks after our passport submission. Can you guys let us know approximate time taken by cic new delhi for visa stamping????? is there any chances of rejection even after the approval of PR :( :( :( :(. He has travel tickets to Canada on OCT 22.i have almost lost my patience. :(:(:(

Note : He actually Had a PR on the month of June 2016 and had validity till AUG 2016. we got married on MAY 2016. so he applied for status change from single to married and he got mail from CIC asking for my details .He added me as secondary applicant. we both submitted our passport after the request on Sep 22.

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heightofpatience said:
Hi Guys,

My husband and myself have applied for PR for Federal and we have received mail for submission of passport . we submitted the passport on Sep 22 2016 via VFS to Canada high commission new Delhi and was received by delhi on SEP 23 2016. our PR application status was approved on OCT 8 . I am not sure why CIC new Delhi is taking this much of time for stamping .the status in VFS passport tracking is showing as IN Process with Canada immigration , NEw delhi. it has crossed 4 weeks after our passport submission. Can you guys let us know approximate time taken by cic new delhi for visa stamping????? is there any chances of rejection even after the approval of PR :( :( :( :(. He has travel tickets to Canada on OCT 22.
i submitted on Sept 29 and got it back on Oct 16.

SusanSimon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
July 13, 2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
Nomination.....
None
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Required at this time
Passport Req..
Soon. Hopefully
VISA ISSUED...
Soon. Hopefully.
LANDED..........
Soon. Hopefully.
Heightofpatience said:
Hi Guys,

My husband and myself have applied for PR for Federal and we have received mail for submission of passport . we submitted the passport on Sep 22 2016 via VFS to Canada high commission new Delhi and was received by delhi on SEP 23 2016. our PR application status was approved on OCT 8 . I am not sure why CIC new Delhi is taking this much of time for stamping .the status in VFS passport tracking is showing as IN Process with Canada immigration , NEw delhi. it has crossed 4 weeks after our passport submission. Can you guys let us know approximate time taken by cic new delhi for visa stamping????? is there any chances of rejection even after the approval of PR :( :( :( :(. He has travel tickets to Canada on OCT 22.i have almost lost my patience. :(:(:(

Note : He actually Had a PR on the month of June 2016 and had validity till AUG 2016. we got married on MAY 2016. so he applied for status change from single to married and he got mail from CIC asking for my details .He added me as secondary applicant. we both submitted our passport after the request on Sep 22.

I submitted mine on September 30 and still haven't received it. I even called the VFS guys, but it is of no use.
Submit a written letter to the VFS, asking them to expedite the process as you are flying out soon. This is what the VFS guy told me.
All the best.