+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Visa Stamp while back in Home country

mikeliquigan

Nov 2, 2017
Good day to Visa Experts / fellow PR Applicants,

I have a question regarding the matter of going back to home country while waiting for Visa Stamp.

Me and my wife have been recently nominated under SINP while here in Singapore as Work Pass Holders and now completing our documents to submit for PR application to CIC.

If given that we get the PR approval early this year, we intend to resign to our work here in Singapore and go back to our home country (Philippines) first during the process of waiting for the visa stamp.

Will this cause any problem? What are the implications that need to be updated / informed to CIC if we decided to go home? Please share some light as we wanted to just plan ahead.

Thank you very much!

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022

I have a question regarding the matter of going back to home country while waiting for Visa Stamp.

Me and my wife have been recently nominated under SINP while here in Singapore as Work Pass Holders and now completing our documents to submit for PR application to CIC.

If given that we get the PR approval early this year, we intend to resign to our work here in Singapore and go back to our home country (Philippines) first during the process of waiting for the visa stamp.

Will this cause any problem? What are the implications that need to be updated / informed to CIC if we decided to go home? Please share some light as we wanted to just plan ahead.

Thank you very much!
what is your timeline?

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019

Thank you very much!
No issues , u can leave