+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for visa more than 109 days

Parry07

Oct 18, 2019
Hi
Hope everyone is doing good

It’s been more than 100 days when I submitted my visa application online on 2nd of july .When i open into gckey account that shows we are processing they didn’t even pass me in my medical exam yet. My intake was September but fortunately i got positive response from college for deferment.I did put reminders of my application also filled web forms they replied after two months that we have sent your request to responsible office. Later after 75 days i aslo made calls to IRCC they said all the required docs & info have been received by responsible office for the moment also they said processing time may vary with each case and we ll finalize your decision ASAP. But now its been almost three n half months I havnt got anymore updates not even medical passed they are still reviewing. It’s quite frustrating. I need to ask you guys what should i do next ? Or should I withdraw my file or not
Please give me some good advice

Thank you

Enijessy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Hi
Hope everyone is doing good

It’s been more than 100 days when I submitted my visa application online on 2nd of july .When i open into gckey account that shows we are processing they didn’t even pass me in my medical exam yet. My intake was September but fortunately i got positive response from college for deferment.I did put reminders of my application also filled web forms they replied after two months that we have sent your request to responsible office. Later after 75 days i aslo made calls to IRCC they said all the required docs & info have been received by responsible office for the moment also they said processing time may vary with each case and we ll finalize your decision ASAP. But now its been almost three n half months I havnt got anymore updates not even medical passed they are still reviewing. It’s quite frustrating. I need to ask you guys what should i do next ? Or should I withdraw my file or not
Please give me some good advice

Thank you
I think you should have just waited for them , sending your deferral letter might prolong your application more , a friend of mine was in same situation, she got it late dec . Because now they have to pull out your file in queue again , I’m also waiting for sept intake applied 9 July , medical passed 29th July , since then no update , delay is a good thing though , if they wanted to reject you they would have done it early , but my advise don’t bother sending webforms , they will only give you generic response. Where did you apply from and what school .

Saini95

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
+1 613-944-4000

Options to select while automated system speaks r 1-1-1
U will be connected to immigration office
Next step it is choose 3-4-0 to speak to an agent
If you call them, do let us know here what did they tell you